Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

I made sum KD IV IDs in the same color scheme. These arent that bad. Way better than the Crimsons. I doubt i'll be picking them up tho.

Did they change the strip from grey to black or is it 3m? either way
1z4a7lu.gif

Now time for pics of the crimson, but like I said before, few non-OG colorway IIIs don't fly well with me

Last edited:
Why bother to design kicks for adults when you have all those young hypebeast that will buy them anyway... :nerd:
:smh:
Please JB, don't start treating the 3 like if it was the jordan 1.

I really meant adult sizes b/c most teen guys are in adult sizes but you're right they will be bought regardless.

The leather looks to be better quality than last years black cements :smh:

If they had some name like Quai or Doernbecher people would love them.

These have grown on me with additional pics. I'd throw some black laces in them.

Is this supposed to be an avengers years for the threes?? With the crimsons coming out too idk seems kind of iffy:rolleyes

i dont think these are that obivoulsy cant compete with og releases but i like the way jb is actually trying to go out of thier comfort zone and start using different colors.most colorways are standerd 

i hope this is a european only release or something.. let some soccer players buy them..not a chance in hell id put these near my feet lol

Back
Top Bottom