Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

They're more of a "put on the shelf shoe" for me. I guess they would look cool on my shelf with like a Joker action figure next to it lol 
roll.gif

Really!

I want to know why they did this colorway. Usually I have a clue why non og colorways are done but this one, I'm lost. Yes it has some green And purple but I don't see the joker...

It is not official, nowhere has Jordan Brand said that is where the inspiration came from.

Only nerds like yourself make that correlation.

Said no at first. But these will be added to the collection along with the crimsons. So far the only jays I want in '13

It is not official, nowhere has Jordan Brand said that is where the inspiration came from.
Only nerds like yourself make that correlation.
I don't know who you're calling a nerd. Looks like you care about this terrible cw. What would you call it? Barney 3s? 

Where in my reply do you translate that I care about this colorway?

I don't have to give shoes a nickname to identify them. Especially that of childish figures.

Shoes are kind of growing on me. I need to see them in person before I make a purchase though.

LMAO U KNOW ITS BAD IF D HUGHES IS PASSING. I AINT NEVER SEEN DA KID PASS ON A JB RETRO.

AS FOR ME IM GONNA "BEAST" OUT (DF IDIOTS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HYPEBEAST MEANS ANYMORE) AND COP.

SWITCH THE LACES TO BLACK.

THE END.

These r starting to growing on me...

No handtag & blk laces

The Jokers are definitely the better of the two shoes yet they still suck. DHughes is passing on them. Nuff said.
It's a deconstruction of the shoe.
Here is what it looks like if you scroll down
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2010/12/07/air-jordan-iii-white-cement-available-on-ebay/
I have seen the deconstruction of the IIIs before. I wonder if they will do this with other retros cuz I haven't seen the deconstruction of the others (but I know what it would look like)

These jokers are ok....anyone know if 2011 BC3 runs large? I wear 11 on kobes, thanks

man these r straight fire!!!! black laces are better but id do both

Back
Top Bottom