Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

got my pair from nike.com... but damn... they reek of glue... and the shoe trees.. they're a different size for the shoe... i know they dont really matter but i watched a video where the guy in it got sketchy for having a different sized shoe tree on his kicks... i know, i know, it came from nike itself so i dont have to worry, but yeah... guess my pair is not on par with the people that posted their pics... one more thing, there's like a small hump on the toe box on one of the shoe... damn...

glad i scooped these... good quality. that green jus pops in person! jus like em all around... now its makin me think bout coppin crimsons

Eastbay cancelled my order for these! Anyone else have issues with eastbay and cancelled orders for these kicks?

I love these jokers but thing that could have been better was the box very cheaply made but a small thing I noticed. 

Just got my pair from EB today, the first thing i notice was the strong smell of glue.. Remind me of the 2011 cements

Besides that i like them, the green really pops on them and the purp laces arent loud at all. might put some blk laces in just to switch it up

At first I thought I might not like these and I had a good buddy of mine who was willing to take them off my hands but since I now have these in hand I definitely may keep...I do like the black laces so I may replace the purple ones on them now...the only issue I found was huge glue stain (drops) inside the left shoe on the heel and all down the tongue (not pictured) however I was able to get them off with a little water and shoe cleaner but that was pretty annoying!!!

Just got my pair from EB today, the first thing i notice was the strong smell of glue.. Remind me of the 2011 cements
Don't have the WC 2011, but I agree on the strong smell. I got mine yesterday and was overwhelmed by the strong aroma. I felt the same way when I got the Thunder IVs.

Did they give you a reason? Eastbay is usually very good about their inventory counts, unlike FNL.

Nope, didn't even get an email to confirm the cancellation. I just checked the order status a couple of days after and It read order cancelled!

Nope, didn't even get an email to confirm the cancellation. I just checked the order status a couple of days after and It read order cancelled!
If you would like us to look into this, you can PM us with your customer and order number.

EastbayRep - Mai

Back
Top Bottom