Air Jordan III Golf Shoes "White Cement" Feb 16th 2018

Capture+_2018-08-08-08-38-34.png

Got the reserve on these but imma pass i think

Last edited:
I don't know why I keep getting a reserved for this golf crap

I guess Nike always sees us as suckers and think anything with a jumpman is going to sell

Btw please no one ask me to order this crap for you I'm not going to do it

Every time I get a reserved for golf shoes and complain about it or niketalk someone's always hitting me up in the DM asking me to buy the shoes for them

Last edited:
Damn just had early access and it sold out!
I was on the way home from playing golf

Last edited:
I had the reserve, but that thing sold out quick. Well I guess I was like 50 mins late to the party, but still. They need to release shoes later in the day because this 6 hour time delay from EST sucks.

Sorry guys....serious question...but....how do you reserve a pair?....this pair....any pair....thx

I don't know why I keep getting a reserved for this golf crap

I guess Nike always sees us as suckers and think anything would have Jumpman is going to sell

Btw please no one ask me to order this crap for you I'm not going to do it

Every time I get a reserved for golf shoes and complain about it or niketalk someone's always hitting me up in the DM asking me to buy the shoes for them

You seem chill. Just ignore the reserve and keep it moving

do these seem to have that toebox slanted shape that almost everyone debates in the other AJ3 threads?

Got the reserve but was occupied at work! Tried to cop like 30min after I got the notification and sold out. Actually wanted these. When do these officially release?

^ not from Nike but they popped up on golf galaxy at the same time. Just finished trying there and got through, but we’ll see. Never ordered from there, assume it’s a DSG sister?

Was having so many issues carting this morning, but glad I finally got through on NDC. Got a 9.5 when I usually wear a 9. I'll try it and if it's too big, will be going back.

IMG_3429.JPG

Early Access Nike with the really quick shipping. These Air Jordan 3 green glow are so nice. Favorite version even over the previous white cement and brown premium pairs.
Went 1/2 up to 11 from true to size 10.5 just for bit extra room. Relaxed width and extra half thumb length. Brown premium was true to size and too exact. The White cement were up half and felt much better.
Lucked out on a pair of the blue camo Golf Tour Premiere PGA too and still think these Green Glows look nicer.

giphy.gif

I can't seem to find the other thread about golf. For those that have played in them, what's the verdict? I've seen one person at my local driving range in wc, looks so dope but comfort and performance are critical imo.

I can't seem to find the other thread about golf. For those that have played in them, what's the verdict? I've seen one person at my local driving range in wc, looks so dope but comfort and performance are critical imo.

I wore my WCs all summer long. Super comfortable shoe. The mid-height gives you a great stability that most low spikes don’t provide. The padding is excellent.

I grabbed the IIIs for the classic looks, but I was very impressed with how the shoe performed on the course throughout a season. And they quickly became my go-to spikes. I almost exclusively drive cart tho, so they maybe aren’t best for walking 18

Only drawbacks compared to a regular golf shoe would be they are little bit heavier than your standard light weight modern shoe. And they are a warmer shoe because of the mid-height and leather. Even so, I would not hestitate to grab a pair if you can. You won’t be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom