Air Jordan III How do they rank for you? (True Blue vs Black Cement vs Cement vs Stealth)

Black cement
White cement
Fire red
True blue

No other CW of the III matter to me.

black%252Bjordan%252B3%2527s-722837.jpg

I myself Can't choose based on one category. These are on 2 separate fields between Quality vs. fav CW.
Black Cements are hands-down my fav CW of IIIs but I would rank them dead last in terms of quality. They were, by far the worst retro III of 2011. And yes, I owned them (past tense) and couldn't tolerate how poorly made they were, purchased in person direct from Niketown on Black Friday. Disgracefully terrible. So from a favorite overall CW (and including the 2 pairs left off for some dumb reason which are BHM & Black Flips) it goes as follows:
FAV Colorways:
1. Black Cement
2. True Blue
3. Stealth
4. Black Flip
5. White Cement
6. Black History Month

FAV FOR EXECUTION OF QUALITY
1. Black Flips
2. Stealth
3. Black History Month
4. True Blue
5. White Cement (thanks in part to hang tag included)
6. Black Cement...absolutely terribly made. Stickin with my CDPs that everyone thought sucked til the 2011s dropped.
For new CW's the Stealths easily took it for me. They're a sleeper CW that will be missed 5 years from now and crushed the Cool Greys from 06. The Reptile print between the Elephant and the construction of the uppers is so on point.
The Black Flips were the only release this year with Real Leather on the upper and while kinda boring/subtle, it made sense that they cost more than the rest as they'll likely hold up the longest. My $0.02

I myself Can't choose based on one category. These are on 2 separate fields between Quality vs. fav CW.
Black Cements are hands-down my fav CW of IIIs but I would rank them dead last in terms of quality. They were, by far the worst retro III of 2011. And yes, I owned them (past tense) and couldn't tolerate how poorly made they were, purchased in person direct from Niketown on Black Friday. Disgracefully terrible. So from a favorite overall CW (and including the 2 pairs left off for some dumb reason which are BHM & Black Flips) it goes as follows:
FAV Colorways:
1. Black Cement
2. True Blue
3. Stealth
4. Black Flip
5. White Cement
6. Black History Month

FAV FOR EXECUTION OF QUALITY
1. Black Flips
2. Stealth
3. Black History Month
4. True Blue
5. White Cement (thanks in part to hang tag included)
6. Black Cement...absolutely terribly made. Stickin with my CDPs that everyone thought sucked til the 2011s dropped.
For new CW's the Stealths easily took it for me. They're a sleeper CW that will be missed 5 years from now and crushed the Cool Greys from 06. The Reptile print between the Elephant and the construction of the uppers is so on point.
The Black Flips were the only release this year with Real Leather on the upper and while kinda boring/subtle, it made sense that they cost more than the rest as they'll likely hold up the longest. My $0.02

Back
Top Bottom