• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I won't get to excited until more info comes out but if so :pimp:
I thought rumor threads arent allowed? The bred 4 thread is locked because it was a rumor thread.

The "bred 4 thread" is not locked solely because it is a rumor thread. Some rumors are true some aren't. I usually let these threads go for a little while to see if more solid info confirms the rumor. If the thread goes no where after a while or just becomes a thread for troll posts I'll lock it. If solid info comes out after the thread is locked I can just unlock it.

They are due, as far as the next remastered 3 - with all the NA branding coming back recently, you KNOW JB is dropping an obscene amount of pairs, exactly like the TB3 OG - and they will EAT. This is one retro that will not sit, at any production amount - I'd tripple up...

Last edited:
Gonna be the same quality as the TB3s
Ain't even mad
Favorite sneaker of all time with nike air on the back

Drooling at the thought of one day having my grail in hand on foot

Last edited:
If the black cement 3s had the specs of the true blue I'd buy two pairs. Never liked the true blues like that and the 2011 weren't no prize. Cdp is the best semi modern retro of the BC.

classic design, impeccable look,, nike air = dope

but these days, it's just not cool seeing everyone in the world wear the same shoes that used to be rare and better quality.

and they keep releasing retros every week... it's just becoming overkill now. 

and seeing the entire world wear them makes me want them less and less... 

Jordan has destroyed jordans... lol kinda sad to see this happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom