• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
classic design, impeccable look,, nike air = dope

but these days, it's just not cool seeing everyone in the world wear the same shoes that used to be rare and better quality.
and they keep releasing retros every week... it's just becoming overkill now. 
and seeing the entire world wear them makes me want them less and less... 

Jordan has destroyed jordans... lol kinda sad to see this happen.

Who wears Jordans to stand out now? Also when hasnt it been a thing where everyone from a sneaker enthusiast, sneakerhead, or casual consumer wore the newest release? If you feel a way about it, keep em in the box for a min.

@ Jordans destroyed :lol:

classic design, impeccable look,, nike air = dope

but these days, it's just not cool seeing everyone in the world wear the same shoes that used to be rare and better quality.
and they keep releasing retros every week... it's just becoming overkill now. 
and seeing the entire world wear them makes me want them less and less... 

Jordan has destroyed jordans... lol kinda sad to see this happen.
you wouldn't feel this eat if you only carted what was on your feet instead of everyone else's. But thanks, The Aqua 8s, WC 4, Metallic 5, and Bordeaux 7 were easy cops because so many think like you

@ Jordans destroyed
laugh.gif
you know nothing about the brand from pre 2004 

they used to have a product that was impeccable in quality, durability and style

now they've literally applied the Forever 21, H&M ideas of fast/cheap fashion to air jordans...

so sad cuz it used to be something so far from it. 

i'm not here to argue with anyone, the og sneaker heads know what i'm talking about better than me. 

Last edited:

@ Jordans destroyed
laugh.gif

they used to have a product that was impeccable in quality, durability and style

now they've literally applied the Forever 21, H&M ideas of fast/cheap fashion to air jordans...

i'm not here to argue with anyone, the og sneaker heads know what i'm talking about better than me. 
I just recently got into Jordans, but I will add that seeing pictures and videos of the quality on old shoes compared to recent Retros is astounding. The leather, cushioning, padding, general small details used to be impressive. The new ones now look cheaper and like a mass produced cookie cutter product. I still like the shoes but it's undeniable.

Last edited:
Who wears Jordans to stand out now? Also when hasnt it been a thing where everyone from a sneaker enthusiast, sneakerhead, or casual consumer wore the newest release? If you feel a way about it, keep em in the box for a min.

Same ppl will complain they couldn't get a pair or hasd to pay resell cuz they were limited...

If you really knew about OG Jordans, you'd know that the quality wasn't as great as some people try to act like it was.

If someone's worrying about what the next man has on and not buying what you actually like, they need to find a new hobby.

I have several pairs of black cement 3's but have kept my lone pair of 01's ds. If/when these drop again, I'll be once again re-adding to the collection.

What they did for the midsole on this years TB3's was great! Looking forward to BC3's dome this way when they release

i would gladly take these or the bred 4s in NA. I want all my retros that i consider classics to have NA on the back. 

Well, this is one release I'm looking forward to. The beginning of 2017 is looking a little dry to me.

About time.. they've been teasing since WC. Will need a couple and couple more WC..

So heppyyyyy.

Heppy heppy joy joy. Almost close to retirement. These and the cool grey xis, black red iv, black royal 1s. Ayyyyyyyy

Nobody is arguing. It's just a discussion. Originals had good quality, and so do many newer retros. Like mentioned earlier, not all Jordan pre-'04 were great. They used a lot of crap then too. Take your nostalgia goggles, and recognize Jordan Brand has been using the same formula since its beginnings. Shoes were never made flawlessly, corners were cut, and mistakes were made. Yes it was better before, but not by that much.

Back
Top Bottom