What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I've haven't seen anyone strike out on a FCFS for, I'd say, the past two years. Not if it's a general release.

You show up on release day/weekend you get your shoes. It's as simple as that. Every Nike Air Jordan has been very easy to obtain. No idea why people are freaking out over this not going app.

If for some reason you did strike out, resale on these will be next to nothing. Prices are already under $300 and that's before the market gets flooded.

I've haven't seen anyone strike out on a FCFS for, I'd say, the past two years. Not if it's a general release.

You show up on release day/weekend you get your shoes. It's as simple as that. Every Nike Air Jordan has been very easy to obtain. No idea why people are freaking out over this not going app.

If for some reason you did strike out, resale on these will be next to nothing. Prices are already under $300 and that's before the market gets flooded.
Last time a shoe i really wanted was FCFS was the Chicago 1s in 2015. Waited outside from 2a.m. until opening and FTL manager let people cut in line right before they let people in saying they left to get coffe.

It's a shady business. That's why I'm nervous about copping.

you telling me I actually need to walk to get a pair of these?
anigif_enhanced-20268-1418846377-9.gif

One of my coworkers has a cousin who works at a footlocker out here in North Carolina, and they told her their store only got 13 pairs....smh why do fcfs if that's all they got?

I did the footlocker app and got a 6 min head start might stop by some stores but really not that concern about not getting a pair but more concern on securing a pair of Shadows

One of my coworkers has a cousin who works at a footlocker out here in North Carolina, and they told her their store only got 13 pairs....smh why do fcfs if that's all they got?
Small footlockers only get 1 shipment of each size .10 ,10.5 gets double for some reason I remember we had a release and only 9 pairs of shoes were available to the public they were mad sitting out there all night a time when Jordan' s sold out

These were FCFS at my local spot in 2011 with far less pairs to go around and there weren't piles of dead bodies. There's a lot of over-exaggeration going on in here.

edit: and that was a midnight release on Black Friday.
That pair cracked second wear

Back
Top Bottom