What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
just got my 2 pairs from nike and hibbett.. the quality on these are perfect... i love the leather and they are really comfortable and fit true to size... im thinking if i shoulda copped 3 pairs but 2 will do... i havent been this happy about a shoe in a long time...they really are great... i cant wait to rock them
20180221_184030.jpg

just got my 2 pairs from nike and hibbett.. the quality on these are perfect... i love the leather and they are really comfortable and fit true to size... im thinking if i shoulda copped 3 pairs but 2 will do... i havent been this happy about a shoe in a long time...they really are great... i cant wait to rock them
20180221_184030.jpg
Get 3 so you don't have to worry about the next time they release u might get a icey sole the next time

Could someone answer this for me because I’m seeing a lot of these posts, and maybe I’m just old school and times have changed ....
WHY ON EARTH would you purchase your pair from kix-files, kicks crews, BSTN, toaboa, cheapjordans.com or whatever non authorized dealer ON A GR???
There are plenty of pairs on authorized dealer sites, stores etc in the US. The way I’ve always thought was that buying from any of those not authorized dealers 99% means you’re getting fakes or bgrades ...again maybe times have changed. But you’re not even getting you pairs early , actually after than people who purchased in the US- people posting that their fake pairs are stuck in Hong Kong at customs etc....but why are you even going that route!??
Are you not able to wake up at 10am on a saturday and click purchase on SNKRS and go back to bed? It boggles my mind....
Are you atleast paying less? Again it a GR , mass produced, I didn’t even try AT all and got 2 pairs in 2 days from legit US sites(SNKRS and Hibbetts). And when I say I want trying that’s no BS, i wouldn’t have minded saying the $, stopped buying Jordan’s a coupe years ago, but figured I’ll give it a shot and if I get a pair that’s awesome.
I don’t understand all these shady purchases especially on a GR ....

1. who said BSTN was a non authorized dealer? how long have you been buying sneakers? :rofl:

They are 100% Authentic.

@babyjs23 the moderator always posts links to it when sneaker rd comes and anyone who posts links that ain’t real can be banned or warned

2. Are you able to order from a bugged/hacked app like Snkrs for my size 11.5?

You got no clue how difficult that size to buy off nike when there’s gonna be a huge demand and prolly bots on it. It looks like a unicorn size.

3. I’ve been buying some af1 since 01 and ajs since 03. I’m in NYC, 1 of the biggest sneaker mecca’s and I’m so sure I can hop on the train and cop some sneakers in store without boggling my mind about buying online

1. who said BSTN was a non authorized dealer? how long have you been buying sneakers? :rofl:

They are 100% Authentic.

@babyjs23 the moderator always posts links to it when sneaker rd comes and anyone who posts links that ain’t real can be banned or warned

2. Are you able to order from a bugged/hacked app like Snkrs for my size 11.5?

You got no clue how difficult that size to buy off nike when there’s gonna be a huge demand and prolly bots on it. It looks like a unicorn size.

3. I’ve been buying some af1 since 01 and ajs since 03. I’m in NYC, 1 of the biggest sneaker mecca’s and I’m so sure I can hop on the train and cop some sneakers in store without boggling my mind about buying online
My bad for mentioning BSTN if they are legit - I can’t find anywhere on their site that says they’re an authorized retailer tho. If it isn’t authorized and they have them on release day how did they get them unless from a shady source.
Been heavy into buying sneakers since 2003, never once purchased a since pair from un-authorized seller besides 1 pair from Malik sportswear in BK- they are authentic tho probably b grades (toro bravo 4s). The air pack was low on air ... never doing that again.

My bad for mentioning BSTN if they are legit - I can’t find anywhere on their site that says they’re an authorized retailer tho. If it isn’t authorized and they have them on release day how did they get them unless from a shady source.
Been heavy into buying sneakers since 2003, never once purchased a since pair from un-authorized seller besides 1 pair from Malik sportswear in BK- they are authentic tho probably b grades (toro bravo 4s). The air pack was low on air ... never doing that again.

How else do all retailers get there merchandise for a release?

someone was telling me the tiny holes on the white are of the sneaker(midsole) cause the sneaker to break down quicker. like in time the sole will fall apart. any truth to that

Didn't really care for 2's till I got the Melo's on ebay for 100 bucks deadstock, once I had them on feet I became a fan immediatly. Aint nothing topping those toilet shaped 15s though

Back
Top Bottom