• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
BDAB8075-9139-4A03-A363-D4EAC8ED9F69.jpeg
I’ve worn one of my pairs for a whole week straight. I’m gonna need a few more.

Idk about ‘05,’06,07 and ‘08 being at crumble levels just yet lol. They're just not that old. I honestly don't even think well kept 2001s will just all out crumble on you. Crumbling and cracking/sole separation are different things.
whats your opinion on DS fire red 07’s cracking? had a pair back in the day and loved them. top 3 shoes ive ever owned. I can’t do the 13’s with the weird *** toe box

My Pure Money 3 Anniversaries are from 2009. They practically still look new. I agree, if well kept and stored, they wont crumble. I wear them enough just to keep the intact....3-4 times a year...

20180523_214535.jpg
20180523_214356.jpg
20180523_214426.jpg
20180523_214028.jpg
20180523_213854.jpg

dope as ****. definitely the last 3 mold where the toebox wasnt a complete mess

BDAB8075-9139-4A03-A363-D4EAC8ED9F69.jpeg
I’ve worn one of my pairs for a whole week straight. I’m gonna need a few more.

Nice. I just picked up a two worn pairs last week locally for $160 and $120 respectively. One was barely worn, could pass as DS but the seller was truthful upfront and said they were worn.

For the price I got them for I could not pass them up. Definitely can’t have enough of the classics. I have 2 DS pairs and two worn pairs.

Nice. I just picked up a two worn pairs last week locally for $160 and $120 respectively. One was barely worn, could pass as DS but the seller was truthful upfront and said they were worn.

For the price I got them for I could not pass them up. Definitely can’t have enough of the classics. I have 2 DS pairs and two worn pairs.

Bruh. That’s dope. I rather see/do that with a model that you love than impulse buying on other models just because.

For sure, I don’t mind having multiple pairs of shoes I like. Hoping to do the same for concord 11’s in a few weeks and black/red 4’s next year.

Here are the two used pairs I picked up.

42BC34A1-8892-45F0-BF09-BBFDAA83C1D6.jpeg

Correction. Impulse buying and regretting it later*

Wow they look really good. That quality.

For the first time in a long time, I have zero interest in what Nike Basketball is doing and instead focusing on buying multiples of the XI’s and IV’s. Can’t wait!

whats your opinion on DS fire red 07’s cracking? had a pair back in the day and loved them. top 3 shoes ive ever owned. I can’t do the 13’s with the weird *** toe box

Excuse my ignorance, but how are the '13's toe box weird? Compared to the recent retros, the EP is actually quite thin, and the toe box looks more tapered to me.

re. the '07's, I would bet on them cracking upon first wear. Had they had some wear, perhaps not, but huge risk with a DS pair that old.

Tough one for sneaker of the yr between these and the concords. I think the quality on the concords might have an edge over these but not sure yet since they haven't been fully released yet. I wonder if the concords will be harder to get than these. It wasn't hard for me to get 3 pairs of bc3s on release day.

Nice. You should think about maybe getting some Katrinas aswell. Still around retail on stockx. Would be a good addition to that 2018 collection
20180515_142026.jpg

See it hard for me to pay retail for them i dig them but i have white cements tinkers and fire red so i have enough red white 3s.

What i do want to add to my collection are black cats or blk flips, stealth, sport blue BC, and powder blue joint which many hate but i think they are clean!!

See it hard for me to pay retail for them i dig them but i have white cements tinkers and fire red so i have enough red white 3s.

What i do want to add to my collection are black cats or blk flips, stealth, sport blue BC, and powder blue joint which many hate but i think they are clean!!

Don't get the sport blues. Those are like payless shoe quality. I don't even like walking my dog in them. I do think the powder blue that everyone hates are very nice. Don't know why everyone hated them. The detail on them is awesome.

I was kind of tempted by the Int. Flight 3s. The materials on those seems really good. Anyone get them?

Back
Top Bottom