What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I was kind of tempted by the Int. Flight 3s. The materials on those seems really good. Anyone get them?
Didn't cop, but peeped them @ fta. Material was perfectly fine to me. Similar to the other 3's this year. Haven't heard anyone complain about the material. I think most ppl didnt cop because of the look, mostly the sail imo, &/or because of the vast amount of 3's that dropped this year have ppl picking & choosing. Still nice 3's imo tho.

Didn't cop, but peeped them @ fta. Material was perfectly fine to me. Similar to the other 3's this year. Haven't heard anyone complain about the material. I think most ppl didnt cop because of the look, mostly the sail imo, &/or because of the vast amount of 3's that dropped this year have ppl picking & choosing. Still nice 3's imo tho.

Same, I picked them up at the store and was surprised by the leather. It's hard to tell since I didn't have them side by side but it seemed like the leather quality was a little nicer then the BC3s but I could be wrong. Maybe if I find them on low discount somewhere I'll snag a pair.

If I had to wear one pair for the rest of my life it would be the one I couldn't wear when I was young. I'd be the one that changed everything. The one that started it all.

I'm thankful that I can wear them now.
20181122_193700.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Fellas.

9CFD6B15-9F4D-42EE-B7DC-3D8110654903.jpeg
Black cements are timeless, not much of a fan of the chlorophyll 3’s. They do look clean on feet though, waiting for a Nike air fire red to come back out. Sold my katrinas & extra pairs of white cement & true blues from ‘11 this year. I’ll stick to these 4 for the mean time.
I hope they drop the fire red 3s og soon would like to complete the og 3s set but need a true white cement 3

Keep getting kicked out. The splash page was goo years ago. Once you were in, you was good. Now it keeps kicking you out.

Trying to get these for my uncle.

I got my pairs but damn lol.

I got lucky on SNKRS on OG release date. Hit 4 times.

Last edited:
Anybody else have Squeaking problems with these?

I haven't worn my Pair since last Month because both Shoes developed this annoying Squeaking Sound in the Forefoot. I've tried the Babypowder Trick multiple times with no luck (also this Sound happens with or without Insoles so i don't think this is the Solution). It only happens when i put my Foot in them and put my Weight on the Forefoot (i. E. normal Walking), when i'm not wearing them i can Flex them how i want the Sound will not occure so i don't think its any of the Leather Rubbing together, also nothing changes whether i step on Carpet, Concrete or Other Floors so it shouldn't be anything about the Outsole either.

I'm honestly kind of lost at what to try next:smh: I can't really Wear em like that since the Sound is REALLY loud.
Anybody got any Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom