What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So apparently these will be a thing next year. Two thoughts go through my mind...1) completely unnecessary and unneeded, and 2) why? I never have wanted or needed a white swoosh on the side of my BC3, and if the swoosh is black but 3M (and this pic is with the flash on), while that’s not the worst, I still don’t want or need this. I doubled up on the BC3 this year, so these will be all the way ignored in 2019. JB is gonna hype them up for sure though.

The swoosh only works on The Tinkers there's a story and its different compared to other IIIs. I have them i appreciate them, i dnt need any other swoosh 3s. IMO

IMG_20181221_123328922.jpg
Rocking My Busted 82s!!! In The Airport!!!

The black cement Tinkers dont make any sense and should've had different materials or removable swooshes at least. Would've been nice to finally see that nubuck sample BC from way back paired with the Tinker 3s swoosh so at least there's enough differences.

Last edited:

I’m about to turn that middle pic—THE BEST ON EARTH—into a canvas print. I bought a mint original of that ad out of Sports Illustrated off eBay for like maybe $9. Just need to scan it this coming week and get the print made. Been meaning to do this for a couple of years. It will now be done.

Does anybody have squeaky tongues on these? The leather on tongue is very plasticky - makes squeaking noise when I walk due to tongue rubbing...

Back
Top Bottom