Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Last week.
IMAG0392.jpg

Anyone know where I can get A SIZE 14 for less than 3 bills.... Or is that a pipe dream at this point???

StockX, Goat and eBay resell prices are ridiculous.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know where I can get A SIZE 14 for less than 3 bills.... Or is that a pipe dream at this point???

Thanks in advance.
its just going to be flawed up, save your money. every pair ive seen on ebay were F'd and the more acceptable pairs are long gone while the crap thats left continued gong up in price

or get the used pair on goat for 225

$225 (condition looks VNDS based on the pics) but no original box. Isn't that a lot to pay for a used BC3?

OR should I just wait for the Tinker BC3 rumored to release sometime in late summer instead?

Yeah I know. I had the OG BC3 back in Junior High (yeah I'm that old) but is $225 too much though for slightly used? It should I hold out hoping to catch a Hail Mary on eBay?

Seems like a decent price if your size is super unique like you described. Have the dude take a picture of the Nike Air on the insole, stars pattern on the toebox and leather around the tab. Those are good ways to discern whether they're really VNDS.

Yeah I know. I had the OG BC3 back in Junior High (yeah I'm that old) but is $225 too much though for slightly used? It should I hold out hoping to catch a Hail Mary on eBay?

Wait it out and put money aside for a DS pair.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

i was on the same boat as you for a size eight till like a month or two ago and just like everyone said they're either flawed or fugazzi
I eventually just pulled the trigger on the stockx price which was only like $230 DS (today its $243)
Best decision i couldve made
Nowhere near as pleased with the infrared vi as i am with the bc3's and i got them for retail

Back
Top Bottom