Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Planning on wearing everything now.

This.
I'm deada*s not with the saving a pair for years on out. Back then it might've been the norm cuz people didnt know that these shoes would eventually crumble and the glue would separate and rubber would oxidize and stiffen and the materials would crack. Nowadays we know what will happen to a shoe if not worn for years. I'd much rather enjoy my pairs now while I can.

Finally got around to take pics this weekend.
Completed my set, I'm happy.

Kicks.jpg

Finally got around to take pics this weekend.
Completed my set, I'm happy.

Kicks.jpg
Holy jeez! Watch out for trains my friend! You can’t enjoy your J’s if you practice poor rail safety (I’m kidding...I’m sure you were pretty careful not to do it while there were any active trains in the area...Impressive!)

Worn these 15+ times now... And left Achilles is still getting torn up. I can't figure out why. They both are tied the same, both feel about the same tightness, etc.

Pissing me off

Actually wearing low cut ankle socks, but it doesn't happen with the right shoe. That almost makes it worse that they aren't symmetrical :lol:

That's your issue man. If it's happening then you gotta get comfy with wearing longer socks with III's. I'm a crew sock wearer personally. I only keep it low(no-show) for low tops

how are the shape of the jordan 3 stealths compared to other jordan 3's? nice shape? (not comparing to just bc3 2018).

I feel like I should definitively know this. But did Mike ever wear the Black/Cement in a regular season or Playoff game? I know he wore them in the ASG. And during the playoffs pretty much the only things I’ve seen him in are the Fire Red colorway. So I was wondering. Was the Black cement just a one off?

I feel like I should definitively know this. But did Mike ever wear the Black/Cement in a regular season or Playoff game? I know he wore them in the ASG. And during the playoffs pretty much the only things I’ve seen him in are the Fire Red colorway. So I was wondering. Was the Black cement just a one off?

Only in the all star game

Back
Top Bottom