What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I agree on the 3’s, 4’s started the all black shoes during playoffs.
I was thinking maybe they still had the stupid rule of the shoe having to conform strictly to the uniform color and not allowing black shoes (even though if it wasn’t for that rule we might not have JB as we know it today, yes, I know they were really Air Ships). But then again, weren’t the Celtics wearing all black shoes? I remember Larry was wearing Black Cons in those days.

3E8B1903-750B-46D4-A19F-1B79AB8BF7AD.jpeg
000801ED-1075-41C6-B3D7-DD48262FB200.jpeg
A9826CAC-C9BE-41C8-A630-DECDE1581C91.jpeg

Can anyone tell me how the jordan 3 jth super bowl fits compared to the 2013 88 white cement?

My 2013 88 White cements fit pretty big. There's barely any padding around the ankle, feels like cardboard. My 2018 BC3 feel way better, so I would assume the JTH white cements fit similar to the more recent 3s?

Anyone else having problems with the leather upper squeaking? And if so, any remedies? Really tired of just looking at my pair!

Why do og 1 retros go for so much more in the aftermarket compared to other popular models? Do peeps really love them that much more than say the 3’s or 11’s?

Why do og 1 retros go for so much more in the aftermarket compared to other popular models? Do peeps really love them that much more than say the 3’s or 11’s?
Been trying to figure this out for years now. They make so many you would think people would start turning against the model but they dont. I remember in 1994 no one wanted the retro Nike put out. Those things hit super clearance racks for sure. Now a days people are nuts for them. No hate on them but, I still dont understand the massive appeal that they have. Original color models are about the only ones I like really.

Been trying to figure this out for years now. They make so many you would think people would start turning against the model but they dont. I remember in 1994 no one wanted the retro Nike put out. Those things hit super clearance racks for sure. Now a days people are nuts for them. No hate on them but, I still dont understand the massive appeal that they have. Original color models are about the only ones I like really.

1’s have become a fad now. Don’t get me wrong, there are and always have been true AJ1 enthusiasts, myself included, but the shoe has had a massive resurgence in popularity and will continue to sell well in the future. I doubt however that as time continues to move forward through the years that the hype continues to get any higher.

We’ve seen Foamposite hype reach an unprecedented level in the early 2010’s only to see it dwindle down quite a bit, year to year, with mainly pure enthusiasts who still buy and rock their pairs. I am not suggesting 1’s will necessarily fall off but I definitely expect the hype to level off as people get bored of the influx of color ways and want something different.

1’s have become a fad now. Don’t get me wrong, there are and always have been true AJ1 enthusiasts, myself included, but the shoe has had a massive resurgence in popularity and will continue to sell well in the future. I doubt however that as time continues to move forward through the years that the hype continues to get any higher.

We’ve seen Foamposite hype reach an unprecedented level in the early 2010’s only to see it dwindle down quite a bit, year to year, with mainly pure enthusiasts who still buy and rock their pairs. I am not suggesting 1’s will necessarily fall off but I definitely expect the hype to level off as people get bored of the influx of color ways and want something different.
I dont want to disagree and I totally get your reference to the foam. But the J 1 seems everlasting. They make some of the dumbest gimmick colors out there and they still seem to be relevant. 10 or 20 years ago, if you told me a giant reverse swoosh on a brown and white Jordan 1 would sell, I would have laughed.

Just my opinion but,

Clean, classic, & simple shoes like AF1's & Timberlands always seem to stand the test of time.

I think Jordan 1's have pretty much been welcomed by every culture @ one time or another before the hype. Skateboarders, atheletes, musicians from multiple music genres, preppies, jocks, outcasts, hip hop heads, artists, you name it. They're simple & stylish enought for everyone to appreciate which creates a large demand. And if you add Jordans history & name to it, which is pretty much appreciated by everyone, then I think you've got an all around winner that'll stick around for a while. Again, just my opinion.

I sometimes forget not everyone is into ones. They’re timeless classics to me if we’re strictly referring to OG cws. The Chicago 1 is my favorite. It’s THE one to have if any IMO.

I remember being made fun of for rocking 1's by dudes in class because "they not real Jordan's" :rofl:

1’s are great even if they over saturated the market with them. There is so much you can do with the color block on them. The Gym Reds for instance are a new take on a classic set of colors and they look great. Plus the extra sets of laces, so you can choose between a clean, simple look or something more bold.

I remember being made fun of for rocking 1's by dudes in class because "they not real Jordan's" :rofl:

Was told by my elementary school peers that I had on “clown shoes” back in ‘94 when moms got me the first retro lol. Kids my age back then didn’t grasp the concept of appreciating retros yet. You were all but clowned for not having the “new” Jordan’s on. How times have changed.

Was told by my elementary school peers that I had on “clown shoes” back in ‘94 when moms got me the first retro lol. Kids my age back then didn’t grasp the concept of appreciating retros yet. You were all but clowned for not having the “new” Jordan’s on. How times have changed.

Fall ‘97 this dude at my school yard wore his white/blk XI’s and while dudes had the white/blk XIII’s and boy was he clowned for nothing having the latest Jordans.

I just got told straight up that my BC3s were no good (not many J heads outside London in the UK back then), even though they snapped near every neck in my school and neighbourhood.

Back
Top Bottom