What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Dislike that the left shoe of my BC3s came precreased...Ughhh!!!
20190110_002430.jpg
20190110_002454.jpg
20190110_002053.jpg

Another reason is that the Jordan 1 silhouette is more simple, timeless, easier to wear compared to unique models such as 3's, 4's, etc.
certain kind of people can pull off the 3s and 4s. Kinda feel the ones are more preppy lol

I really want to see what a preppy air jordan looks like. Never seen one. If you are talking about hyped ones, that can apply with any J thats considered a big deal. I am 20 years out of high school. And the Jordan thats liked only because its a big deal to several others might be "prep" shoes. IDK.

Was told by my elementary school peers that I had on “clown shoes” back in ‘94 when moms got me the first retro lol. Kids my age back then didn’t grasp the concept of appreciating retros yet. You were all but clowned for not having the “new” Jordan’s on. How times have changed.

I remember back in 98 i was still wearing the blk/white Playoff 12s in school, it was a year after they released and they always used to tell me (oh you still wearing those played out jordans?)... which by the time the 13's had come out.

Times have changed.

I really want to see what a preppy air jordan looks like. Never seen one. If you are talking about hyped ones, that can apply with any J thats considered a big deal. I am 20 years out of high school. And the Jordan thats liked only because its a big deal to several others might be "prep" shoes. IDK.
that got taken outta context real quick. by preppy I mean you could wear it with a pair of slacks or more formal attire. Its got that classic 80s silhouette like the Air Forces, Adidas forums, or the Puma baskets. The 2s are up there as well, at least the earlier releases.

I remember back in 98 i was still wearing the blk/white Playoff 12s in school, it was a year after they released and they always used to tell me (oh you still wearing those played out jordans?)... which by the time the 13's had come out.

Times have changed.

Word my homie had the HGG and i felt played out with the taxis

I wish something half as cool as the taxis was coming out new now:lol: Might be less hung up on retros.

If you going somewhere warm for vaca.. they’re saunas for your feet! I’d prefer something knit for warmer climate. My BC3 are pretty much snow shoe tanks
Man, that’s facts. Maybe at night is cool, but no way I’m dragging 3’s, or any retros for that matter, in the heat.

Back
Top Bottom