• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
When you haven't complained about this shoe for 5 minutes
When+your+nutted+out+and+shes+still+sucking+_a1576b4a34ff901c7975580222530e0f.png

Last edited:
What if Jordan brand went back to 2010 methods and dropped 23 pairs with a jumpman? I bet beasts would be on the prowl
LOL
still have 2 from 2011 and 1 from the CDP on ice.

When I have the time to go to storage and dig them up I will for NT. :D:nthat:

Last edited:
I couldn't even lace up a pair of these on 2K without the EP bothering me now.
I knew I should not have read the comments in here.
Wonder if I should send the tech team an email to let them know the mold is off too...

Never understood why folks were saying these would be limited in the first place. Everyone in here who wants a pair will get a pair. Stop pushing the limited narrative.

I can't wait for these! Been try ing to stay out of this thread until nike hit us pics. They look good enough for me. Traded my boy a pair of low top blue questions for these in like 02 03. Funny how times have changed. You probably get laughed at for trying to make that trade today

Never understood why folks were saying these would be limited in the first place. Everyone in here who wants a pair will get a pair. Stop pushing the limited narrative.
You know why

The same reason they don't like us badmouthing the shoe

I just realized I'm more excited for King Cake season than these after a year of anticipation. Some say cream cheese filling ruins them but I'm all for it. One time I swallowed the baby back in preschool. Let's just say I found it later the next day at lunch while I was digging around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom