• Total voters
131300DF-AC98-4374-A241-9D51E1E4E1B3.png
D929B7E1-2D8E-4715-AA8A-E5C6B9012AEB.png
84679990-2E96-4717-B2C7-58C2CE521CC6.png

B7B5D18C-959C-4260-8ADF-314FB78822B2.png

NY fta looking fcfs maybe switch
no ftl or champs yet
prefer to reserve not line up

s/o to those who posted about the KC preorder. Came out to $210 shipped. At least I know I have a pair secured.
Looking to cop a second via SNKRS on release.

I’m about to break down and hit stock x, smh

current going rate is “only” $30 over retail+tax

Thats with shipping but if I hit on SNKRS it’s free shipping. Idk man

Rather take my chances on getting a local retailer pair than leave my fate in the hands of Stockx. Stockx should be a last resort. Have patience man.

Yea I saw the ship date and knew it’s because they’re closed for Chinese (Lunar) New Year which starts on the 16th. I have a pair already so I don’t mind waiting for the second pair.
I'm in no hurry. As long as I get my pair to rock I'm good. Ideally it would ship the same day it releases lol but it's whatevers

Newb here, I am gonna ask some newb questions because I am unsure of what the process of copping these will be like on release day.
What are the ways of copping these on release day (online)? Is it only through the Nike Sneakrs app? Is it going to be on Nike's website too? What about online retail stores like Eastbay and Finishline, can we cop these like a regular item on their site during release day?

Newb here, I am gonna ask some newb questions because I am unsure of what the process of copping these will be like on release day.
What are the ways of copping these on release day (online)? Is it only through the Nike Sneakrs app? Is it going to be on Nike's website too? What about online retail stores like Eastbay and Finishline, can we cop these like a regular item on their site during release day?

No SNKRS isn’t the only option. You can also buy through online stores like Eastbay, and FNL (finishline), FTL (footlocker) etc. I’m not sure about Nike.com, but I think they won’t be on their website until the day after or so. Someone else might be able to chime in about NDC (Nike.com).

Back
Top Bottom