• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
238829EA-7FAF-4FB1-93B2-DC3FE89D76F2.jpeg
Vans. Why the hell do I wanna flex on dudes in a line? Sounds sus.... I NEVER understood the need to show out picking up sneakers. Or the ones who got the early back door wearing the release sneaker and coping other pairs.

This! Seeing how multiples are flying off the rip, these just might hit an outlet like the gym reds. I might just fall back get that extra extra discount. Lol

in b4 someone returns a pair to an outlet and it goes posted on NT and you guys got nuts saying they made it to outlets :smh:

don't think these are gonna end up like TB III's guys, if a small amount does.. still. TB were in EVERY SINGLE outlet and still sat til the 30% FF sale

I was waitlisted on FTL with 7 min headstart. A pair became available for me to reserve and the app did not notify me until it expired. Glad I had secured a pair.

Hit on the End draw, 220, no complaints here. Happy to get a pair and not have to mess with SNKRS or the mall. One of my favorite Js of all time. These will be beat.

just got upgraded by FTA for pair #4. there are going to be so many pairs not picked up, anybody who took an L will eat after the raffle window ends tomorrow. or just grab on SNKRS

L on FTL app, nothing from END so I assume that's an L. SNKRS or bust, I'm not getting up and waiting in line.

in b4 someone returns a pair to an outlet and it goes posted on NT and you guys got nuts saying they made it to outlets :smh:

don't think these are gonna end up like TB III's guys, if a small amount does.. still. TB were in EVERY SINGLE outlet and still sat til the 30% FF sale
I'll take that risk! Lol

everybody so focused on snkrs. probably less traffic on footlocker and eastbay as far as online is concerned

Got bumped up to Reserved on Champs waitlist about 15mins ago. Like my FTL reservation this was a 6 minute one.

Will get released to the wild tho.

Back
Top Bottom