What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
They are absolutely everywhere in EU, nobody can miss.
Pitty for those who pre-ordered with extra cost and even lead time occasionnally

If you purchase the shoes at the store through the app. Do you have to have the employee scan your vip bar code in order to get the points or will it automatically put them on there after the purchase?
usually when they ask u for ur mobile phone # they adding purchase to ur acct.

For real I got my true blues and storm blue 1s for a good deal soon after release
oh hell yeah that would b nice. got MS 4s for like 130$ and the 1s for like 110$

They are absolutely everywhere in EU, nobody can miss.
Pitty for those who pre-ordered with extra cost and even lead time occasionnally
Yeah in london for the weekend, they are in every sneaker shop and anywhere that even may sell sneakers. Must be massive numbers since they aren't even close to selling out here

even if supply is massive like TB numbers, these will still sell out fairly quickly (days is my guess, not hours). TBs were $220, these are $200. TB colorway is less popular than BC3. People were trashing TB quality, but the BC3 appears much better quality. I'd also think that 4-5 years from now after everyone else's pairs are trashed, these high quality OG BC3s with NA will be in high demand and tradeable.

At least that's how I'm rationalizing grabbing a few today, lol

Does Footlocker provide free shipping for the BC3s? I got a FTL gift card I wanted to use so I figure I'll actually attempt to try their site for the release for the first time..

Got a size 11,5 because i thought id miss out on my graduation pictorial shoes and first jordan 3, 1 size up than i normally wear and online local retail store restock 3x since then smh. Can someone console me and tell me these are snug fits :frown:

Just want to report from Canada. The Nike Canada released these on midnight pacific. Sizes 9-11 are still sitting onsite and it is almost 5 am PDT.

Definitely movement. Went back for a second pair off Undefeated under wife’s info and size gone. I must’ve checked the site just when it loaded up.

Back
Top Bottom