What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Struck out on the Gold Toes yesterday. Been checking my local Finishline since Monday and they didn't get shipment until Wednesday. We were told they would be FCFS. I was the first in line only be to told 2 hours later we did a raffle on them and all sizes are accounted for...SMH. Who raffle off shoes within a day and a half!!!! Found out later by talking to local guys the manager called up the homies to fill the slots...So much foolery....

Anyways....my local Hibbets got a few pairs in of the BC3s (small town, small shipment). I didn't feel like driving to the next city over or waiting to get in the mail... Only 2 size 12s...So I'm up early to cop.... I need them on feet today...

1062.jpeg

Oh yeah did i mention very small shipment lol...

Think I cooked on undefeated, thanks to guy who posted the link. I got a confirmed email already but you know it isn't safe until the shipment email. Kind of wanna try SNKRS just in case but wouldn't want to take the chance away from someone else.

About to head out & pick up my pair. I’ma try & beat the rain ‘cause it’s about to POUR!

Got my pair from finish line this morning. Was the only 13 they had

First time I went to the store vs the online route in forever, felt good walking out with them :smile:

Nearly 6 hrs after launch, and Nike europe has a full size run from 7 to 13, aside 10.5.

Didnt think there was gonna be this much to go round...

Did the secured pair with FNL on Monday in store. I was 4th in line this morning and first for size 10.5. Saw that list for sizes 10.5 and it had 24 names. Hopefully that's a true count and the other 23 eats.

20180217_085607.jpg

Got my reserved pair from Flushing FTL. Managed to avoid the Chinese New Year parade and it still hasn't started to snow yet. The store was empty af. That new shoe smell ftw

However, I took the lowkey L when the jabroni's at the store refused to accept my $20 certificate. I asked them about their policy and the same dude who told me earlier in the week that the release was going to be FCFS told me that they received an email stating no gift certificates. I'll accept the L as a lesson learned to stick to QCM for Jordans.

If anybody copped at QCM, did they accept certificates?

Back
Top Bottom