• 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
First W out of 18!! Finally conformation came in also

Attachments

• 0609A90C-4A82-426C-9D52-1A143E041226.png
    0609A90C-4A82-426C-9D52-1A143E041226.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 6
Well Nike Support just told me that the order was in fact confirmed and gave me the order number. Said there is a massive delay because of 3 large releases today. So I think I'm good. But still uneasy. Still no email or anything in order history.

He gave me the confirmed L on the Nike chat, then literally said "hold on". Then came back with this "It appears that the order hasn't bridged in our system yet due to the huge amount of orders that our system is processing. But nothing to worry about as your order did go through, and you should receive an email confirmation within 24 hours."

Yeah but ndc order history is empty and the live chat said it didn't go thru

Sorry to hear that bro. As far as SNKRS is concerned, if you get the “Got Em” screen and a pending charge, then you usually good. People getting order confirmations now, you might want to double check. Nike customer service reps are usually oblivious.

Man, I haven't posted here in a good minute -- good to see some familiar names still coppin Js.
Had to come out of retirement for this drop, the BCIII has always been my #1.
As an old head, the early numbered Js spark something magical inside me.
Seeing them on someone's feet immediately unlocks long-forgotten memories.
That's powerful. That's Jordan Retro, to me.
Just recently unDS'd my 2nd pair of 2011s. The 3rd pair (2011) stays in the vault.
For any of you new to this ish, the best beater in the world is a black-cement III.
The more you wear it, the better it looks. It begs for abuse.
Oh, and in case anyone is keeping track... Beastbay & SKRS for the win today.

Picked mine up at Easton mall footlocker around a hour ago. They allowed my $10 vip coupon too so $204 out the door. Not bad.

The girl said they were doing fcfs on all smaller sizes up to 9

SO I go 1 Gotem on SNKRS and the other account said your size is out of stock...BUT under the collection tab, both have a picture of the BC3's AND I was charged for both. I think I am good. If not no biggie, I got the early access pair and after a very long time was able to get through on Villa, ordered 4 so I can put the best 2 pair together and return the other 2 to NIKE.

Well Nike Support just told me that the order was in fact confirmed and gave me the order number. Said there is a massive delay because of 3 large releases today. So I think I'm good. But still uneasy. Still no email or anything in order history.
Wow. I’m in this boat too, I’ve never known Nike to cancel or charge without confirming orders like other sites do because they have the stock to fufill the orders no matter what.
I hope mine goes through since I had a GC with them.

Bodega came through with the W in the clutch. Wasnt gonna enter any raffles for these because I thought it would be easy, lucky I did.

When you pickup thru foot app sometimes it will update saying purchased sometimes it won’t
If the employee punches in the purchase code it will update right there saying purchased
When I picked up my gold toes from champs the girl ringing me up asked me for the code...Smh
Don’t worry if it doesn’t update saying puchased

Back
Top Bottom