What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
These dudes had like 20+ pairs in the parking lot. Not sure if they were buying them off people or what. Entire trunk was full too. I mean, what are they making $20 profit per shoe?

Oh man, what a joke. I shouldn't be shocked when seeing the aurora mall shoe stores entrance though.
I hate every time I walk into to FNL or FA there, I get the "need me to clean your shoes" guy harassing from his kiosk.
Like cmon buddy, I have a brand new pair on, why would I want them cleaned. Everyone there is trying to do too much.

Just cause you don’t hit online doesn’t mean it’s over... Especially if you live in nyc....I slept through the snkrs realease and was still able to get a pair at footlocker which was the leftovers.......

My snkrs order went through, I didn't received the got em or any email confirmation. I called yesterday to cancel but they said it was in progress so it was going to be 50/50 on the chances of cancelling.

Now that everyone, well everyone got there size how do these fit. I got wide feet.

As a narrow-footer, I seem to be in the minority in that these fit a little big/long. I could have gone down a half size (I'm between a 10.5 & 11). Got an 11 but a 10.5 would have been perfect.

If you have wide feet I would say TTS.

As a narrow-footer, I seem to be in the minority in that these fit a little big/long. I could have gone down a half size (I'm between a 10.5 & 11). Got an 11 but a 10.5 would have been perfect.

If you have wide feet I would say TTS.

couple of people have told me they fit roomy too. I haven't had a chance to try on a pair for myself, we shall see..

After 6 L's and not being able to get Foot Action or Footlocker to pick up the dang phone I almost gave up. Then I set alarms to make sure I woke back up in the afternoon to try to lineup for unclaimed raffle pairs. Slept thru my alarms (well GF turned it off but not gonna blame her for my mess up.) Anyways ... never made it to Mall. Luckily my best friend won 2 pairs thru SNKRs so he said I can buy one. Also much love to the Niketalker who saw my struggles yesterday and DM'd me trying to help. I appreciate ya!!!

67B302E0-D1AB-44F8-B2D1-026CF5A289CF.jpeg
Oh man, what a joke. I shouldn't be shocked when seeing the aurora mall shoe stores entrance though.
I hate every time I walk into to FNL or FA there, I get the "need me to clean your shoes" guy harassing from his kiosk.
Like cmon buddy, I have a brand new pair on, why would I want them cleaned. Everyone there is trying to do too much.

There’s always those clean your shoes kiosk guys bugging at my mall too. The only time they don’t ask you if it’s 15 min before closing. I wish someone would do a YouTube prank on these guys and come up in some muddy Jordan’s before closing and see if they would still ask you or even clean them :lol:

Just a pity my hoodie is far too big ..it's xl but fits like a triple xl ,couldn't get rid tho...unless l get a really good offer lol

Yes not my favorite mall haha but only one with a Footaction in CO. Which is where I won on the app

Back
Top Bottom