• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
20180218_085733.jpg
my son's 10.5 vs my 11 on the right(lower EP). His EP is on point. I'm not a height snob but there are differences between pairs. The leather on my 11s is softer that the 10.5s that have a kinda rough texture. Not complaining about them at all just some day after observations.

Last edited:
For sure, at least you got a pair! I picked up gold toes there Friday, same reason on FA out here.
I never understood why they didn't put one in flat irons or park meadows. Maybe because those have SPs

Yea I wish Flat Irons got more releases, as I live closer to there. But I think Aurora has way more sneakerheads out that way, thus more releases.

Still no charge from SNKRS (still says processing) so pulled the trigger on a euro site.

Worst case scenario I end up with a double up, and there's no way I'm paying a reseller on this release.

I'm saying these are Scarce. I couldn't get a pair in Sacramento and took 4 L's thru SNKRs, Footlocker and Foot action.

20180218_085733.jpg
my son's 10.5 vs my 11 on the left. His EP is on point. I'm not a height snob but there are differences between pairs. The leather on my 11s is softer that the 10.5s that have a kinda rough texture. Not complaining about them at all just some day after observations.
i actually your 11 has the better EP, too much EP going on the right side

Me too, and then people talking about tripling up or leaving pairs unclaimed lol :angry: Or better yet, the people saying these were super easy to get and they got them just to make a measly $75 on eBay lol.

My pair and my daughter's pair from SNKRS showed they shipped last night after some questionable things happening. So I was happy after I got those tracking numbers.

Then, I woke up this morning and my 2nd pair from SNKRS, that my wife ordered with her account shipped. I was almost sure 1 would get cancelled because of us having the same address but they didn't. We both were trying as soon as they went live and we both "got em" at the same time.

I need these to restock, so i can get another pair. 11.5. Stupidly slept right through nearly every drop this weekend

These sitting anywhere in the bay?
Im in san mateo....

For anyone in fairfield ca area, try calling foot action solano mall. I picked up my 2nd pair around 8pm last night. I asked the guy if they still have some left, he said there's a lot of sizes left.

These fit TTS so you should be good.

I normally wear a 10-11(bought nothing but vans the last few months except a wl96 that i havent worn, and I got an 11.5 from titan(philippine retailer) because it was the only size available and was scared of missing out online they restocked 3x on 10-11 since then smh am i good on 11.5 i plan to wear these on my graduation picture

I checked mine and I have the pointy back issue on one shoe. I didn't even notice until I saw that post. I looked at all my other 3s and the backs are rounded. I know most people will say it's a very minor issue, but now I can't unsee it! Wouldn't be mad if this was my only pair but I picked up a few to choose a couple I liked best.

20180217_203344.jpg

I don’t believe these are scarce and the demand also isn’t very high :smh:

I feel these are very still attainable if one really wants them :rolleyes

Does Got Em on SNKRS mean we are guaranteed to get the shoe? It says “purchased” on my app, but still no email confirmation

Thx

Back
Top Bottom