What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
SNKRS still says preparing to ship I called the cs rep and he said they don’t ship unless it’s a business day...can anybody confirm

Yeah I’m aware of that...I’m saying I never ordered from them on the weekends but I saw some people said their pairs have already shipped...just trying to see the consensus

55DB894F-36DB-4300-A4DE-45DC28F6DBC7.jpeg

A11EBE23-1B16-412D-9D04-DC3C8EC7D4C1.jpeg
damn was gonna buy these on EB till I realized the new ones don’t have NIKE on the chest like that OG one. Guess that wasn’t a deal breaker for you
nope not at all. The ones sold to the public in 1988 didn’t have Nike Air either. Must have been some special one he was wearing.

Here’s the white one as well as the red one....

anyone here that has low ep on the toecap and low ep on the heel?

Yeah I’m aware of that...I’m saying I never ordered from them on the weekends but I saw some people said their pairs have already shipped...just trying to see the consensus

When people say they got shipping it just means they got tracking number
It won’t have any movement till Monday
Most folks got shipping confirmation sat night
You should be good tho if it says preparing to ship

Its not even the shoe game anymore that is suffering from this.

Yall should've seen how the SNES Classic and NES Classic debacle have been for the last 16 months
Man i hear you. I wanted that nes but it was a pain and i gave up. Just went into the garage and busted out the OG nes and got it all hooked up and after about 5 minutes blowing the cartridges, i was back in it playing contra, tecmo superbowl, mike tysons punch out, double dribble :nthat:

Man i hear you. I wanted that nes but it was a pain and i gave up. Just went into the garage and busted out the OG nes and got it all hooked up and after about 5 minutes blowing the cartridges, i was back in it playing contra, tecmo superbowl, mike tysons punch out, double dribble :nthat:
UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A SELECT START.... Surely anyone from the era knows what this is....for what game....HAHAHA We're telling our age.

Picked these up at resale for $250 plus shipping. Not a fan of paying resale but I’m not about to lose sleep over $30 over retail plus taxes. Just eat out less, get that peanut butter and jelly sandwich game going for a week and I’m good as new.

Exactly. That’s how you offset that. :lol:. I’ve had to curve a few dates post resale cop.

Smooth for me. Reserved my pair at FTL. Quality wise they’re amazing. I went half size down (I have narrow feet). Would love to double up in the near future.

I still crack up every time I think of that Grape 5 crew.

In 8th grade, I hade the all Grape shirt and shorts with the emerald Jumpman logo on them. I thought I was doing it in '90, but probably looked like Barney before his time. Maybe more of a Grimace considering the time period :lol:

Last edited:
i used a birthday coupon at ftl when i copped yesterday so got for 175 out the door.. lol pretty sure you werent supposed to use any coupons on these but oh well, just glad i got them

Back
Top Bottom