What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
These were readily available in my area of NC. I went to 3 shoe stores in the mall here and all of them had the 3's for purchase. I passed though, had better things to do with $215 after tax.

These were readily available in my area of NC. I went to 3 shoe stores in the mall here and all of them had the 3's for purchase. I passed though, had better things to do with $215 after tax.

Yeah when I struck out I just took that $200 I was going to spend and went the strip club Saturday night.

Hibbett cancelled on me yesterday at 5:29! I would be heated if I didn't listen to my gut and secure pairs on Eastbay and Finish line. Hopefully someone gets their pair from them.

Something about buying used shoes

I'm pretty good at assessing how they were used though. Like I could tell if some dude tried them on and walked around indoors vs. actually wore them out and about. Sneaker stores allow folks to try them on too, so I don't see much of a difference if I plan to beat on them anyways.

Hibbett cancelled on me yesterday at 5:29! I would be heated if I didn't listen to my gut and secure pairs on Eastbay and Finish line. Hopefully someone gets their pair from them.

I already knew my order was cancelled, but found my email in my junkmail just now. Cancelled boys, there's a 25% off code for your next purchase 8)

I bought mine from Footlocker UK and I have heard nothing from them yet, apart from Order Received. Weirdly too, they are the only EU stockist I can see who still have a full size run available. Should I be worried?

2nd pair arrived today...never got a confirmation from Nike ,account jus said 'shipped' then 24hrs later got a time slot from DPD or whoever and they dropped them off at 12 today while I was at work ...grails to rock and a pair to stock :nthat:

F7CE73EE-250A-4722-B42C-338D797A0450.jpeg
I'll just buy a pair from some kid who wore them once for "the gram" and is selling as VNDS.

#VNDS

For anyone that forgot to add the 10% on oquim email them that you did and it didn’t show up on the price. I did that and they emailed me back with a refund of the difference

For anyone that forgot to add the 10% on oquim email them that you did and it didn’t show up on the price. I did that and they emailed me back with a refund of the difference
Did u get shipping confirmation? I haven’t yet. 1st time ordering overseas too lol

Back
Top Bottom