What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Serious question. Why doesn’t Jordan/Nike use this kind of leather on EVERY retro?

Just seems like good business sense

Hmm, looking for a size 10. Any places still have em in stock? I know EU ends up being around $250 tho

20180219_162300.jpg

Did finishline raffle change? Years ago, the raffle was to win a chance to buy the shoes. In other words, if I won the raffle, I only won the chance to buy the shoe. I told them years ago that was dumb and a waste of my time.

True that. Back when these came out my mom could never afford them. Now I’m paying 200 from my phone in bed and having them delivered right to my house :lol:

Yep, what's crazier is, adjusted for inflation, that $200 in 2018 USD is actually $96.66 in 1988 USD. So these are actually CHEAPER than the OG BC3s that retailed for $100 in 1988 haha

(Although the tech was obviously more state-of-the-art in 1988 and you can argue the OGs were better quality but I digress.)

Serious question. Why doesn’t Jordan/Nike use this kind of leather on EVERY retro?

It's gotta be the price of the material. A thinner or softer material takes more time to process and that probably adds to the cost.

I thought the leather on these was synthetic? Not something I would want on every shoe. Still waiting on my pair

Back
Top Bottom