What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
NY and I originally got the shipping email Thursday or Friday.
Ok so yours might got shipped on the 2nd wave of orders before they had there Chinese new yr but don't worry they should be there in no time and you should be please with your pair

This is my first jordan pick up since 2016 space jam. I was able to get through snkrs app with no problem. My pair will be hear tomorrow hopefully, i ordered the tb 3 on release day, but some person at ups needed them more than me so i never got them. I hope everyone on the hunt for there pair is able to eat.

surprised so many people "love" the quality of these when a lot of people seem to have this different leather issue. That would bother me. My pair comes in tomorrow...hoping they are mismatched
You hope they're mismatched? Why would you want it if it bothers you?..

Just Curious, did Nike get a new Shipping hub other than Memphis. my BC are going from from Nike SDP which is in Jurupa, CA?
Mine shipped from Ontario, CA. Essentially one day ship to LA. I’ll have them tomorrow. Never had anything shipped from Nike from there. Maybe they’re expanding warehouses.

Reactions: Ube
Fixed

B7B58765-AAAC-4521-8622-41746F1E4EE8.jpeg

Jk

Lol, what’s wrong with champion bro

Got my confirmation from shoe palace at about 6pm yesterday. There coming from Cali....im on the east coast so im looking at a week before i receive them. Which is cool. I won't wear them until about 2021 anyway.

Just noticed how the 2018 BC3's Nike air is completely done in white, even the bordering. The 88 3's however only the the front done in black, and the bordering done in white. Are the originals like this ?
The originals are one solid color like the 2018s so as far as the back tab they atlease got that like the originals

Only 3s that matter in that pic are the black/cement
Atlease until they do the white cements correctly without the extra like the translucent sole or Nike swoosh on the side still pissed about that :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
been out of the jordan game for awhile and caught wind of these too late...any chance I can still grab at retail?

I have been wearing mine for 2 days straight and they are breaking in great. I went TTS and I’m a wide footer. The comfort is definitely there too. I couldn’t see myself going up .5 a size or I would have some heel slippage.

Back
Top Bottom