What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I have been wearing mine for 2 days straight and they are breaking in great. I went TTS and I’m a wide footer. The comfort is definitely there too. I couldn’t see myself going up .5 a size or I would have some heel slippage.

it's good to hear that. a friend of mine says these fit more comfy and roomy than his 2011 pair.

This is my first jordan pick up since 2016 space jam. I was able to get through snkrs app with no problem. My pair will be hear tomorrow hopefully, i ordered the tb 3 on release day, but some person at ups needed them more than me so i never got them. I hope everyone on the hunt for there pair is able to eat.

How kind of you to offer him/her your pair :lol:

Jimmy Jazz pair coming in today, Hibbetts arriving Thursday. Now I just need to find a size swap for these gold toes then I can chill

How kind of you to offer him/her your pair :lol:

Yea i know but with all the people who were complaining about quality of the tb3 i just got my money back and kept moving. Now with all the pictures of the tb and bc 3s im about to hit stockx and hope i get a decent pair for a good price.

Traded my FTL 3's for these plus cash. Basically got them for free. They will be here Friday. Can't wait :pimp:

been out of the jordan game for awhile and caught wind of these too late...any chance I can still grab at retail?
Check your local Jimmy Jazz. They had men sizes on display at my JJ in NY. If you live out in like the midwest check footstores for random sizes.

I think quite a few online retailers still have them at random sizes? Copped 3 pairs.. crazy how easy it was to get this.

Debating on whether to trade a pair for the gold toes as well but honestly I won't wear those. Those would just be part of the 1's collection collecting dust all day.

been out of the jordan game for awhile and caught wind of these too late...any chance I can still grab at retail?

Yes. They made a lot of these. And I bet a lot of the scalpers bought a few of these too, hoping they could make money off of it. I think once Nike send out the online orders and everyone who wants one get their pair, the resellers would try to sell their stocks to fund the next Yeezys or something. That’s when you can get them for retail, maybe even a tad lower if you are lucky.

Atlease until they do the white cements correctly without the extra like the translucent sole or Nike swoosh on the side still pissed about that :smh:

Yes, I think I’d be in for a white cement after wearing these today. Looks like they’d easily be in my weekly rotation.

My cousin works for Hibbetts and was able to snag me a pair with his discount. This shoe has pulled me back in Js. Kind of tired of the retros now. Something different.

Are we sure they used PU on these? I've never had a Jordan retro with a PU midsole that felt this good. To the touch they feel softer when I press on them with my thumb. Feels more like a phylon. Could just be the insole because that is really soft as well.

Debating if I should keep my pair or just return them back to Nike.

I'll probably change my mind the moment they're delivered.:lol:

Just got email shipping confirm from BSTN. But still nothing from Finish line?! I have 2 pears coming from them....but no news. Any FNL orders get updated yet?

Back
Top Bottom