What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
i also ordered from overkill on 2/17 and bstn was my 1st order. i’m getting overkill’s order 2/23.

Still upset at myself; that’s what I get for hooking up my brother and friend. Need to find a pair at retail or $240 OTD.

yup, thats why i said maybe around the 23rd his pair will start moving. because cny was the 16th, so week off means 23rd sounds about right.
Apologize. Didn’t mean to quote you. Was answering the person that asked the question about kix files.

got my pair from footlocker, 2 different leathers on shoe and the elephant print was ripping off on the right shoe lol smh.. took them back and hibbet sports found me a pair and ordered another for me.. hope these are better than my first pair.. this is really crazy these shoes are this messed up man lol

Took me 3 orders until I got a pair with no flaws that bother me too much. Differences in shape, seams, leather etc. between each shoe are ridiculous.
Toebox comparison between the left shoe of my 2nd NDC order and the one from Oqium:

photo.png

:smh:

if these come messed up from hibbetts sports im just giving up lol ... ill just take them back and get my money back and move on! its just a sneaker its no reason to be ordering 3-5 pair of shoes just to get a good pair .

Y'all think your getting Italian craftsmanship and you are getting a massed produce made in China basketball aka lifestyle shoe. I understand you want a perfect shoe you paid for it but let get real the "REMASTERED PROGRAM " was a joke only a few retros came out good. Im happy with my pairs and happy hunting.

My pair from snkrs app is in my city and saposed to be delivered today. If the ups worker who took my tb3 size 11 is in hear thanks for letting me eat for this release.

Nike should fire some of the people who produce some of these shoes. It seems like some of these factories can’t respect their craft or the product they are making. The people putting these shoes together should understand that they are representing Michael Jordan’s greatness in each shoe-these aren’t some nameless Payless shoes we’re all paying $20/pair for, these are premium products.
Respect their craft? :lol: they had to put up nets at these places so people would stop killing themselves. You should go over there and work. Teach them about craftsmanship :rofl:

UPS is delivering all 4 of my 3s today to my mom's house. I can't wait to pick my babies up after work. I might buy my mom some flowers too so she don't give me the lecture on why I'm still buying sneakers. I haven't felt like this about a release since the WC4s.

UPS is delivering all 4 of my 3s today to my mom's house. I can't wait to pick my babies up after work. I might buy my mom some flowers too so she don't give me the lecture on why I'm still buying sneakers. I haven't felt like this about a release since the WC4s.

Might? If you can buy 4 pairs...you can buy moms some flowers! Mom>anything else

Kicks crew cancelled my order.... never again.... thank god I won on SNS :smh: now I need to hunt for another pair.

Y'all think your getting Italian craftsmanship and you are getting a massed produce made in China basketball aka lifestyle shoe. I understand you want a perfect shoe you paid for it but let get real the "REMASTERED PROGRAM " was a joke only a few retros came out good. Im happy with my pairs and happy hunting.

I will say that Jordan definitely improved their (remastered) product though, some HORRIBLE releases, a lot of 1’s that were unbearable to wear, the banana shaped J’s, the CDP packs, 11’s being so bad that people had to size up sometimes a whole size to get the right fit. Midsole cracking, hard plasticly leather etc. theres SOME improved effort

Tracking shows accepted on the 13th and no movement since. Contacted kix-files and was told shoes are held in Hong Kong customs and will be delivered once they are freed.

Guessing he doesn’t know that Nike doesn’t own the factories in China, Vietnam etc. They’re contracted. Plus I wouldn’t want to work there for double shift work days only for pennies.

2016 Space Jam 11s had better QC and there were waaaay more of those produced.

I guess u didn’t see pics of pairs of terribly creased PL after only one wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom