What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
UPS drivers have way more packages to deliver than DHL. You can't expect that to happen with UPS or Fedex. Best thing they can do is ring the doorbell depending on the driver.

Well more so the customer service part, FedEx is cool. When they send you that last email saying a package will be delivered that morning, they even have a time frame. UPS usually is hit or miss. Sometimes they will or won’t.

Some of you guys acting like your shoes look like this

ton6mxi5judfcusjbjk4.jpg

The DHL Driver that delivers overseas packages to my house will actually call me, & tell me he’s outside. I wished they delivered all my packages unlike UPS, they just drop it off and go. No giving a single F!

we actually do, well i do at least. but we just dont have the time to sit there and wait hoping someone might come to the door (unless sig required). got too many deliveries to get off. but if im not in a safe area i just put the info note on your door.

just called he said they had none :smh: even though the site says they do.

The FNL restocks come from actual stores, the ones found in your local malls.
The “Sold Out Pairs” were from FNL warehouse from their HQ in Indianapolis.
So, once they sell out FNL will let their stores sell as much as they can until Tuesday night. The following morning FNL will “restock” & orders will be fulfilled from actual stores. Which are usually pairs that were tried on, returned for QC issues or sizes that didn’t fit when people got home. So, yes. Local FNL stores should be sold out ‘cause corporate has everyone’s inventory on hand. Each store is expected to fulfill those orders at once. Also, the reason it shows that stores “have them in stock” is because their inventory won’t adjust until tonight.

Got my NDC pair in today... :nerd:
Only speaking for my pairs, the Elephant print is much lighter than the 2011 retro.
2011 pairs had black on grey EP.
2018 pairs have a dark grey on light grey EP.
Waiting for delivery on my other pair.

we actually do, well i do at least. but we just dont have the time to sit there and wait hoping someone might come to the door (unless sig required). got too many deliveries to get off. but if im not in a safe area i just put the info note on your door.

I’m sure you’re more understanding ‘cause you’re on NT and hear the “horror” stories.
All in all, we all have coworkers who don’t give a ishhh. But, I know not all UPS are bad, but the one I get could do better!

To clarify, all EP is different, due to stamping, so i'm not complaining... just making an observation.

with the EP, the thing i look at mostly is the height/cut. the patter is the pattern, but sometimes you get a pair with light patter and super dark which is noticeable.

Received my pair from Kix-files yesterday and it did not include a hang tag. Is this a sign of a fake or does Jordan Brand just forget to include them in some shoes? I checked with other websites to see if my shoes were fake and they appear to be authentic with the correct box and everything. Any help is appreciated.:smile:

Damn

FTL online says they have my size but I just called they said they don’t have it

bro FTL online has nobodys size lol. sizes may show, but theyre OOS. and when you select a size itll ask u to find a store.....youll see that all the stores that come up will come up as not available for pickup, aka OOS in stores too. FTL site is just crap and doesnt update correctly.

To clarify, all EP is different, due to stamping, so i'm not complaining... just making an observation.

All EP is suppose to be different, that’s what makes it unique. I don’t know about the height and all. But you won’t ever have EP that matches your own shoe let alone any other shoe. It’s really like a finger print.

bro FTL online has nobodys size lol. sizes may show, but theyre OOS. and when you select a size itll ask u to find a store.....youll see that all the stores that come up will come up as not available for pickup, aka OOS in stores too. FTL site is just crap and doesnt update correctly.
I know I just edited my post to make more sense :lol:. It says they’re available for store pick up but I just called the store and they said they don’t have them

When I check an 11 it says they have them at 1 out of 5 stores but 11.5 at no stores. The girl on the phone took like 5 seconds to check maybe she was lying :nerd:

I know I just edited my post to make more sense :lol:. It says they’re available for store pick up but I just called the store and they said they don’t have them

oooooh thats different. if a store says available for pickup, i would assume they have em too. maybe somebody came into the store and bought that pair, but the website hasnt had time to reflect that yet. for my area, all stores say not available lol

are restocks really just returned or damaged shoes?

Not all, if for example you ordered from FNL & your label said it was created out of “Indianapolis, IN” then that’s the warehouse and you’re good. If it’s from anywhere else, those are the FNL actual stores around the US. Which can include shoes that have been tried on at the store, display shoes, & returns. That could include them being: Dirty tissue paper removed, missing shoe trees, creasing from walking around the store, returned for defects, Etc.

Everyone is free to complain. I do all the time. Just annoying when people criticize Nike's manufacturing and quality process. I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying to get a pair they are happy with, but if you know you are going to inspect your shoes with a microscope, then you should expect to put some effort into getting multiple pairs until you get the one you like. Or just don't buy them if you hate Nike so much, because Nike doesn't care about your $200. Nike cares about their shareholders and their shareholders care about equity and don't see your $200. They see Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 reports that look the same with or without your $200.

gadget1.jpg

Received my pair from Kix-files yesterday and it did not include a hang tag. Is this a sign of a fake or does Jordan Brand just forget to include them in some shoes? I checked with other websites to see if my shoes were fake and they appear to be authentic with the correct box and everything. Any help is appreciated.:smile:
Mind didn't have them as well. I assumed that was a better sign that it didn't have them on it. To me they look real but I am no expert.

Everyone is free to complain. I do all the time. Just annoying when people criticize Nike's manufacturing and quality process. I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying to get a pair they are happy with, but if you know you are going to inspect your shoes with a microscope, then you should expect to put some effort into getting multiple pairs until you get the one you like. Or just don't buy them if you hate Nike so much, because Nike doesn't care about your $200. Nike cares about their shareholders and their shareholders care about equity and don't see your $200. They see Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 reports that look the same with or without your $200.

gadget1.jpg
Great Career and Financial Analysis.

oooooh thats different. if a store says available for pickup, i would assume they have em too. maybe somebody came into the store and bought that pair, but the website hasnt had time to reflect that yet. for my area, all stores say not available lol

Damn I kinda wanna go check in store but it’s like 30 min away

Back
Top Bottom