What a month:nthat:

Out of my 3 pairs all came out pretty clean
Best pair hands down is the KF one
Snkrs comes second
Worst is the sns pair
It has mismatched toe boxes
One is tumbled and the other is flat and smooth
All have different productions dates and were made in different factories

My only flaw is no hangtag and one ep height being shorter than the other.

Yes, her friend set it up. Everything is going as right as it can. I knew l would catch heat for posting that. But it's all good. Black aluminum week is next week at our college and l know the other girls in her sorority don't have those. It's funny they're all wearing vans.
She is going to stand out in those

Snkrs comes second
Worst is the sns pair
Not all made in China that's funny

image.jpg Haha just playing on getting rid of these because of a simple glue flaw(which i actually fixed by scratching) I beat all my kicks to the ground these BC3s will form a good trio with these as beaters

Snkrs comes second
Worst is the sns pair
My SNS pair was 9/17 and is really good

I got 2 pairs. My left shoe on my first pair had soft leather on the toe box. My second pair both were more stiff. I will return the pair with one stiff shoe because my OCD would drive me crazy having one soft and one stiff shoe :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, her friend set it up. Everything is going as right as it can. I knew l would catch heat for posting that. But it's all good. Black aluminum week is next week at our college and l know the other girls in her sorority don't have those. It's funny they're all wearing vans.
What is “black aluminum week”?

All the photos of people pointing out flaws make me want to check my pairs again but I kind of don't because if I see something wrong then I'm gonna be more keen to get rid of the pair lol

yeah dont check them, chances are extremely high that you will find a flaw on these. happen to my friend who kept telling us " im lucky I got a flawless pair". We did the inspector gadget NT examination on them and pointed out 3 flaws (crooked Nike sign, tongue stitching uneven like the Rocky Mountain, and small paint chip near the heel). :lol::lol::lol: now hes pissed!

Guys if your sitting on your pair for a minute put some stuffing against the Nike air logo on the heel and the red liner of the box inside, forgot to mention this before but I left my 2011 pair on ice for over a year and when I pulled them one Jordan had turned pink lol

Guys if your sitting on your pair for a minute put some stuffing against the Nike air logo on the heel and the red liner of the box inside, forgot to mention this before but I left my 2011 pair on ice for over a year and when I pulled them one Jordan had turned pink lol
Cause of the redbox

Back
Top Bottom