What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So is the best rendition that we have of the white cemets the JTH version? As fast as Nike air on the back and regular soles?

FOH with those JTH's. :smh: Garbage.

94/95's are the only 'best rendition' w/NA other than the OG's.

Man, I remember the first time I actually saw the 2001 black cement III retro in high school, it just stood out, it wasnt ubiquitous, it was special to see. 2018, 2019 now its just almost on 1/4 or something peoples feet. Not saying its bad that its more available and people like em more, just saying back in the day it was special to see them and I like remembering the first time that I or other people saw it in person.
I barely go out so i never see many people with these. But whenever i wear em out, I manage to catch at least 1 broken neck.

Wore mine today
B705E72F-775A-43EE-B066-648C44C786EC.jpeg

My goal is 6 pairs. The III in general has been my go to sneaker. I regret investing in Nike basketball these past two years. :lol:

Damn those white 88's cracked early? I didn't even try for those, but that's good, we need another drop of those.

My son has almost grown into my size and the BC3 is one that he is going to claim. Happy to have him enjoy Jays like I did as a kid, but a bit bummed to be without them. Esp since I had a double up, but returned them to nike a few months after release. Should have kept them! Really not into paying the current resale value; it's not insane, but just don't like paying resell. Ebay gives you a chance to see the actual pair to see EP height, consistency across shoes, etc., but is more expensive than SX at this point, and more of a risk of fakes. Wish I could just trade my BC4 double up. Will hold off until he actually grows into my 10.5s, which may not be until the end of the school year. Hopefully prices will drop. Or maybe he'll spurt from his current 10 to an 11...heh ;-).

My son has almost grown into my size and the BC3 is one that he is going to claim. Happy to have him enjoy Jays like I did as a kid, but a bit bummed to be without them. Esp since I had a double up, but returned them to nike a few months after release. Should have kept them! Really not into paying the current resale value; it's not insane, but just don't like paying resell. Ebay gives you a chance to see the actual pair to see EP height, consistency across shoes, etc., but is more expensive than SX at this point, and more of a risk of fakes. Wish I could just trade my BC4 double up. Will hold off until he actually grows into my 10.5s, which may not be until the end of the school year. Hopefully prices will drop. Or maybe he'll spurt from his current 10 to an 11...heh ;-).
I don’t think the prices will drop, bro. Going to get higher from here. Sometimes there’s some random restocks though.

Update! Refresher that I'm the guy who's son is growing into my size and I said he could take from my collection, however, I don't want to be without my BC3s, and those are the first he stated he wanted. So, I found an eBay listing and negotiated $185 the $22 shipping they were charging, so $207 shipped! It took some work as they're a new eBayer with zero rating, which is a massive red flag/risk. However, they looked authentic. They communicated quickly and they're just some parents selling their kid's shoe for some reason with no experience online selling.

Once we agreed on a price, they couldn't figure out how to enable best offer, or even change the listing BIN price. I tried teaching them, however, they ended up with multiple listings, even one separate auction, with two bids, so I had to get them to fix all those before the auction ended and it sold. Anyway, they figured things out. Just received them and their 100% authentic with no obvious flaws that I can see during my initial look. I wasn't wanting to pay resell at StockX, and eBay allows you to see pics so I could avoid a lot of the inconsistencies and flaws we all saw on this release.

Sorry for the long post...I was just excited that I scored on these, and I can even sell them without losing money if my son ends up not wanting them, or outgrows my size 10.5 by jumping from his current 10 to an 11. This kind of defeats the purpose of decreasing my collection by giving some kicks to my kids, but at least my BC3s will live on! I've never been so happy to get a shoe that I'll never wear....heh.

^I've taken that risk numerous times

everyone has to start at 0 feedback

at least the buyer is protected so no biggie

Exactly, that's the beauty of eBay. Have you ever run into issues and had to return or make a claim?

Last edited:
Exactly, that's the beauty of eBay. Have you ever run into issues and had to return or make a claim?
a few times

using paypal as a buyer gives you an advantage

w/ the platforms available for selling now I seldom use ebay to sell stuff now...it's really become the wild west since when I started using it 15+ years ago

for example, someone put a best offer on a pair of yeezys that I was selling following the shoes release

I accept the offer in minutes because I know if I don't I'll get no payment and not likely even a response if I accept it awhile after the offer is submitted because they're probably tossing offers left and right on the same shoe

I contact the buyer and ask when he plans to complete payment and he tells me that he's waiting to hear back from other sellers about offers he has made |l

I've been in his shoes and I always contact a buyer and negotiate before I just start tossing offers all over the place, it's called common courtesy

Back
Top Bottom