Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Glad the elephant print height looks even.

Attachments

• 3AAE1810-8C36-481F-BD90-2215D4C9AB5E.jpeg
    3AAE1810-8C36-481F-BD90-2215D4C9AB5E.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 748
  • 7617EDF0-2064-42CD-8262-AEC133A480ED.jpeg
    7617EDF0-2064-42CD-8262-AEC133A480ED.jpeg
    349 KB · Views: 363
Really feels like the NA pair will be FCFS since the apps don’t have them up. Now I actually have to wake up early
I’ve been looking for them all week and nothing! Makes sense I guess, I’m just trying to see which stores will get them instead of having to call

has anyone hit on a shock drop, and not been able to purchase a second time via SNKRS? I hit on the shock but sold my pair to a friend (at retail, don’t get it twisted) because it had some QC issues. It still shows as purchased in the app, making sure I can buy again for hopefully a cleaner pair.

I’ve been looking for them all week and nothing! Makes sense I guess, I’m just trying to see which stores will get them instead of having to call

has anyone hit on a shock drop, and not been able to purchase a second time via SNKRS? I hit on the shock but sold my pair to a friend (at retail, don’t get it twisted) because it had some QC issues. It still shows as purchased in the app, making sure I can buy again for hopefully a cleaner pair.
I can attest to not being able to purchase after a shock drop. Scored the Concords on the shock drop. Then that massive restock came around with ROY 1s, Turbo Greens, Infrared 6s, and the Cords. I wasnt able to purchase again because it should I already had a purchase on my app...

So I'm asking as well is there a way to clear this???

Can we get a side by side with both pairs? I wanna really see this color difference.

I like the Nike air more. But it does come down to color.

I hit on stash for bred 4s and bred 11s and was able to recop on release day.

Back
Top Bottom