Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Y’all think these are sitting (NA pair) want to try and use any discounts if so

(got an shock drop pair but would love to save $$ if possible)

Y’all think these are sitting (NA pair) want to try and use any discounts if so

(got an shock drop pair but would love to save $$ if possible)

I got $20 off to use at foot locker. A paper receipt. Will they sell honor those? I read no more discounts on new releases.

Would love to pay $180 instead of $200.

Man I really want to want these with yall but I keep forgetting that these even release tomorrow and that if I want them, I need to go to the mall in the morning to get em. Keep planning my day in my mind without these being included in those plans smh. Me forgetting is a tell tell sign that I don’t really want/need these. If I get some time I’ll go to the mall to check them out after the gym tomorrow and see if I feel compelled to cop if they’re even available like that. The all red upper just really pisses me off with knowing what they did to the BC3 just damn near less than 2 years ago.

Man I want to want these with yall but I keep forgetting that these even release tomorrow and that if I want them I need to go to the mall in the morning. Keep planning my day in my mind without these being included in those plans smh. Me forgetting is a tell tell sign that I don’t really want/need these. If I get some time I’ll go to check them out after the gym tomorrow and see if I feel compelled to cop if they’re even available like that.
With so much heat coming out this month, it’s easy to knock these down to the end of the list.

Man I really want to want these with yall but I keep forgetting that these even release tomorrow and that if I want them, I need to go to the mall in the morning to get em. Keep planning my day in my mind without these being included in those plans smh. Me forgetting is a tell tell sign that I don’t really want/need these. If I get some time I’ll go to the mall to check them out after the gym tomorrow and see if I feel compelled to cop if they’re even available like that. The all red upper just really pisses me off with knowing what they did to the BC3 just damn near less than 2 years ago.

Yeah, I don't feel like dealing with FCFS.
So, I told myself if I can get them on Footsites (to help boost points), great! If not, I'm passing.

PO

Great elephant print height / toe shape on these, wasn't gonna cop but saw in hand and bit ha
IMG_6564.JPG

Woke up for some water at 430am PST, couldn't go back to bed, jumped on IG and saw a some dudes 3 collection, opened up snkrs a grabbed a pair. Lots of sizes still showing. Impulse buy for sure.

Damn, I just realized they aren't even on the app yet but the snrks link through nike.ca worked. (I'm in Canada).

Last edited:
Anyone know if these will fit tts? Bc3’s from 18 were a pain to break in at tts for me for some reason. Not sure if this will be the same situation.

Back
Top Bottom