Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Yep
Once it goes from pending then switches back to the buy button it’s a wrap
It’s like snkrs is trolling you or something
And we all fall for it
At least I do
My size still shows available and I get right back in line like an idiot lol

This is something I learned in 2019.. the crazy thing is I've seen people do this and actually hit BUT they didn't purchase immediately; instead, they for one reason or another just entered late. Which gives truth to the whole LEO thing. I still get pissed but nowadays I go into every release knowing its an L. Even when it says OOS then lets me try for a size.

What I also noticed is that if you win, you win almost automatically.. most times I got pending.. it was an L (with very very few exceptions).

Just cop my pair yesterday for my B-Day. No Chi. Just nike air. They almost look infrared to me. My footlocker and Finishline still has a full size run. I give em an 8 out of 10.

If this info hold up i hope it the actual fire red with NA on back i been waiting for the only og 3 that have not retro with the NA branding
Screenshot_2020-02-22-22-21-04.jpg

If this info hold up i hope it the actual fire red with NA on back i been waiting for the only og 3 that have not retro with the NA branding
Screenshot_2020-02-22-22-21-04.jpg
I believe Zsneakerheadz and the Sneakerfiles guy mentioned the August release of the Fire Red would not be the og but a new take on Fire Red.

I believe the Sneakerfiles guy and Zsneakerheadz mentioned the August fire red release is not the og colorway but a new take on fire red.
It would be nice if
Screenshot_2020-02-22-22-37-52.jpg
they did release these but i hope the new take one come out nice

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-22-22-36-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-22-22-36-52.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 517
Not getting my hopes up. I expect JB to be up to the old tom foolery

Not getting my hopes up. I expect JB to be up to the old tom foolery
Thanks for the info

Hopefully the August pair will be the OG since the other joints say they’re summer release.

Just finished one shoe, about to work on the other. The shape blows away the BC3s. When these are finished I’ll sell my DS BC3s, and will hopefully pick up a second pair of these red cements on discount and turn another pair into BC.

Hey buddy, those look fantastic! Quick questions. I see flat black paint. Is that what you used for them? And also, how did you go about painting the plastic laceholes? Gonna do this to my pair once they go on sale so I have one of each. 👍

Hey buddy, those look fantastic! Quick questions. I see flat black paint. Is that what you used for them? And also, how did you go about painting the plastic laceholes? Gonna do this to my pair once they go on sale so I have one of each. 👍
Yea, used flat black for the shoe and used Fire Red for the eyelets, I made sure to paint the eyelets first and then trim around in black. The hardest part of the whole custom is the red leather edging. Still not 100% done, still finding little parts of the edge still showing the red.

Attachments

• 34B8D94B-1AFC-4B1B-A126-76164E6AED9C.jpeg
    34B8D94B-1AFC-4B1B-A126-76164E6AED9C.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 338
Yea, used flat black for the shoe and used Fire Red for the eyelets, I made sure to paint the eyelets first and then trim around in black. The hardest part of the whole custom is the red leather edging. Still not 100% done, still finding little parts of the edge still showing the red.
You’ve convinced me to sell my BCIIIs

Jeans are tuff fam... what jeans are these? the white laces would set this whole fit off...but still you good money fam

Thanks fam. Spur of the moment but I'd definitely switch out the laces from time to time... Smoke rise denim is pretty all I wear. They make up 95% of my denim jeans...

Back
Top Bottom