Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Chi-Chi's fried ice cream was AMAZING! Loved their nachos. Perfectly melted with 1 jalapeno pepper slice on each chip. Plate was HOT as they put the plate in the oven. But that ice cream was something else.

The Hepatitis A outbreak from Green onions was brutal. Killed a bunch of people.

I was hoping the App would do reservations for the Nike Air version.
Not sensible for me to waste time dealing with a FCFS process.

PO

Do the Footlocker online coupon codes normally work on release date shoes? Trying to find any type of discount on my second pair.

Do the Footlocker online coupon codes normally work on release date shoes? Trying to find any type of discount on my second pair.
Under the new flx rules it said they don't accept any coupons codes or discounts on new releases anymore. But flx is new so I'd give it a shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-04-15-27-43.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-04-15-27-43.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 839
definitely want a pair of the chi's as well. judging by stock x prices now, i will wait a few weeks to grab a pair at 250 or below

monitoring stock X pricing on my size. the buy is only $11 higher than the sell so I think it's leveling off. Once I see if I win the Villa raffle I'll decide I want to pay the additional money to get the Chi pair.

I don't see the chance to reserve on the FTL family apps....what's going on? (Reg Nike Air version)

monitoring stock X pricing on my size. the buy is only $11 higher than the sell so I think it's leveling off. Once I see if I win the Villa raffle I'll decide I want to pay the additional money to get the Chi pair.

I don't see the chance to reserve on the FTL family apps....what's going on? (Reg Nike Air version)
It's first come first serve at the footstores. There should be alot of pairs releasing so if you can get to a large ftl when they open you should be ok. Don't quote me on that. Just going based off of all the other gr retros jb does that's fcfs. Wouldn't be surprised if there are pairs still lingering in stores after a couple hours.

I’ve been looking for them all week and nothing! Makes sense I guess, I’m just trying to see which stores will get them instead of having to call

has anyone hit on a shock drop, and not been able to purchase a second time via SNKRS? I hit on the shock but sold my pair to a friend (at retail, don’t get it twisted) because it had some QC issues. It still shows as purchased in the app, making sure I can buy again for hopefully a cleaner pair.
I can attest to not being able to purchase after a shock drop. Scored the Concords on the shock drop. Then that massive restock came around with ROY 1s, Turbo Greens, Infrared 6s, and the Cords. I wasnt able to purchase again because it should I already had a purchase on my app...

So I'm asking as well is there a way to clear this???

you have to purchase that second, release day pair on nike.com as a guest.

It's first come first serve at the footstores. There should be alot of pairs releasing so if you can get to a large ftl when they open you should be ok. Don't quote me on that. Just going based off of all the other gr retros jb does that's fcfs. Wouldn't be surprised if there are pairs still lingering in stores after a couple hours.
Being as Mardi Gras is 12 days away, and people in New Orleans love red, this has the potential to be a sought after release. and people also are getting tax returns. I wanna start building up FLX points.

you have to purchase that second, release day pair on nike.com as a guest.
Not me. I copped multiple bred 4s and bred 11s after hitting exclusive access.... Also the pairs Nike did recently were all chi pairs. The pair on snkrs is the na version so should be good to go to cop on those since it's a different shoe

Back
Top Bottom