Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

Tried on my wife’s phone and got them on her acct.. I didn’t get thru on mine. Just wanted 1 pair so I’m good

I haven’t hit on my snkrs account in months

8F8E80EB-882F-484E-8970-A87801FF99B0.jpeg

I don't remember the last time I even saw that screen.

Well damn, slept through my alarm 😔. These are kinda sitting though, SNKRS still shows some sizes. My size gone though.

what mall stores do you guys gonna have these? ftl/fta/champs ain't gonna have them. if shoepalace did get thm, they already raffled off

Carted on dtlr at 10 and was Sold out on after I clicked to the checkout screen lmao. Looks like a super low amount produced. Ended up breaking my rule and bought off stockx for 241. The stupid fees there put these at $278 for me. I don't see them dipping though with the low numbers. I really love this color way so I am not even upset I had to over pay a bit.

Last edited:
Carted on dtlr at 10 and was Sold out on after I clicked to the checkout screen lmao. Looks like a super low amount produced. Ended up breaking my rule and bought off stocks for 241. The stupid fees there put these at $278 for me. I don't see them dipping though with the low numbers. I really love this color way so I am not even upset I had to over pay a bit.
I might have to go that route, to have a backup pair..

Sneakers for the win.

Attachments

• B89B6054-CEFC-4F82-B5DF-1968880D93A4.png
    B89B6054-CEFC-4F82-B5DF-1968880D93A4.png
    795.9 KB · Views: 1,358
Lucky that I got the W on snkrs
While I was pending in line
I was searching everywhere online and no one had them
I tried on hibbetts but that site is done
Why would JB limit these?

Did anyone try on shoe palace?
Looks like that site is also done for good