Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

true blues are a beautiful sneaker. the colorway is very clean and crisp. good to see these coming out again, now i can wear my pair more often without fear of scuzzing them up. lol

true blues are a beautiful sneaker. the colorway is very clean and crisp. good to see these coming out again, now i can wear my pair more often without fear of scuzzing them up. lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You're just finding out about this now?

I think he's referring to a more specific date. All I heard before was this summer.

Going to be an expensive year for me.

It's going to be hard to wait for some of these kicks to go on sale.

I just recently got back into the sneaker thing so I'm catching up...but either way, I'm super excited about June.  I haven't seen any other threads about this though??

I think he's referring to a more specific date. All I heard before was this summer.

I just recently got back into the sneaker thing so I'm catching up...but either way, I'm super excited about June.  I haven't seen any other threads about this though??

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Gonna be a very expensive year... better call and see if i can get my student loan payments pushed back
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Gonna be a very expensive year... better call and see if i can get my student loan payments pushed back
eek.gif

i got the international release.im glad there hitting the states so i can get 2 pairs.

i got the international release.im glad there hitting the states so i can get 2 pairs.

very excited too, was bummed when they did an internation only release. im glad i didnt pay a ton for those especially if the quality is the same as the cements.

very excited too, was bummed when they did an internation only release. im glad i didnt pay a ton for those especially if the quality is the same as the cements.

Is this true blue exactly same as the 2009 international release
nerd.gif
? Can anyone confirm that
smile.gif
? From the production code, it seems they arent. Thanks in advance!

Is this true blue exactly same as the 2009 international release
nerd.gif
? Can anyone confirm that
smile.gif
? From the production code, it seems they arent. Thanks in advance!

my first jordans since.......a long time. if they come out.

Back
Top Bottom