Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

what the hell, these monkeys couldn't release the same shoe the same way back to back....

sock liner looks suspect, all the padding is gone.

I think it appears that way because the tongue sticks up higher on the 2011s and the 2009s are laced higher thus restraining the tongue.

Shoe def seems slimmer, shorter tongue and no ankle padding.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

what the hell, these monkeys couldn't release the same shoe the same way back to back....

sock liner looks suspect, all the padding is gone.

I think it appears that way because the tongue sticks up higher on the 2011s and the 2009s are laced higher thus restraining the tongue.

Shoe def seems slimmer, shorter tongue and no ankle padding.

Eh whatever.  I know ill be buying nonetheless.  No point in putting my two cents in and complaining about decline in quality with each release. Seems like nothing changes with JB.

Eh whatever.  I know ill be buying nonetheless.  No point in putting my two cents in and complaining about decline in quality with each release. Seems like nothing changes with JB.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I don't understand how people complain about the cracking issues, especially those who have not even tried them on yet. I've worn my 09s 10x, walking uphill too, and I've yet to see any cracking.

Because you're paying $150 and there's a good chance they'll crack, and because we have experience with other III's.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I don't understand how people complain about the cracking issues, especially those who have not even tried them on yet. I've worn my 09s 10x, walking uphill too, and I've yet to see any cracking.

Because you're paying $150 and there's a good chance they'll crack, and because we have experience with other III's.

air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-2011-1-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-2011-2-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-2011-3-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-2011-4-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-2011-5-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-2011-6-570x377.jpg

Air Jordan III ‘True Blue’
White/True Blue
136064-104
06/04/2011

Back
Top Bottom