Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

My paypal says -300 that I paid for both pairs to Nike but I haven't received a confirmation email. Did it go thru or not ? I'm worried cuz the page went blank after I paid thru paypal. Please help ?!

Eastbay came through for me once again! 2 Pairs! No Tax, free shipping! Total $299.98! Eastbay hasn't failed me yet, even with their annoying implementation of the timer!

My paypal says -300 that I paid for both pairs to Nike but I haven't received a confirmation email. Did it go thru or not ? I'm worried cuz the page went blank after I paid thru paypal. Please help ?!

Eastbay came through for me once again! 2 Pairs! No Tax, free shipping! Total $299.98! Eastbay hasn't failed me yet, even with their annoying implementation of the timer!

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

just copped off NDC got my confirmation and paid 174...but im cool. as long as i got the confirmation im straight right?
Why $174 and not $150.. You buy some other stuff?

And I'm wondering the same thing folks.. If you get confirmation email you're set, right? Just don't wanna get nailed later by a shortage in supply or whatever

just copped off NDC got my confirmation and paid 174...but im cool. as long as i got the confirmation im straight right?

And I'm wondering the same thing folks.. If you get confirmation email you're set, right? Just don't wanna get nailed later by a shortage in supply or whatever

You should be fine, the only time I have seen them cancel from here was the cool grey release when people were buying 3 pairs at a time. They sent out confirmations then cancelations.

You should be fine, the only time I have seen them cancel from here was the cool grey release when people were buying 3 pairs at a time. They sent out confirmations then cancelations.

Originally Posted by JayXL14

Must have not been logged in as a memeber and had to pay tax in his area.

Got my pair on NDC.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayXL14

Must have not been logged in as a memeber and had to pay tax in his area.

Went to X-Men First Class looked at the clock and said damn im going to miss these. Came home jumped on NDC and copped easy too easy

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Thanks a lot.. This is my first time buying online because I didn't trust it before.. Were the Cool Grey's as easy as this? Now I know about the cookies and stuff, and NEXT time (prolly Concords), I will go STRAIGHT to the link instead of having to find it.

Anyway, were the Cool Greys like this? I'm wondering because of the Concords.. I'm only planning on getting 1 pair, MAYBE 2. What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Thanks a lot.. This is my first time buying online because I didn't trust it before.. Were the Cool Grey's as easy as this? Now I know about the cookies and stuff, and NEXT time (prolly Concords), I will go STRAIGHT to the link instead of having to find it.

Anyway, were the Cool Greys like this? I'm wondering because of the Concords.. I'm only planning on getting 1 pair, MAYBE 2. What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Went to X-Men First Class looked at the clock and said damn im going to miss these. Came home jumped on NDC and copped easy too easy

Back
Top Bottom