Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by JayXL14

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

just copped off NDC got my confirmation and paid 174...but im cool. as long as i got the confirmation im straight right?

You should be fine, the only time I have seen them cancel from here was the cool grey release when people were buying 3 pairs at a time. They sent out confirmations then cancelations.
Thanks a lot.. This is my first time buying online because I didn't trust it before.. Were the Cool Grey's as easy as this? Now I know about the cookies and stuff, and NEXT time (prolly Concords), I will go STRAIGHT to the link instead of having to find it.

Anyway, were the Cool Greys like this? I'm wondering because of the Concords.. I'm only planning on getting 1 pair, MAYBE 2. What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Cool grey release was a nightmare, every website crashed because of the traffic. The concord release will be the same if not worse. Nike.com went back up at 330-4am on the cool grey release and scooped then. Be prepared for that one haha.
These have far less hype then any 11 so it will always be easier. And no problem.

^ Damn alright.. well my friend who isn't too tech-savvy was able to get 2 pairs online, so maybe I'll ask him, and camp out IF need be.

And generaiya, did you really refer to yourself in the third person..? I'm sure you'll eventually make a profit on the True Blues, but not for a while.

I coulda got these yesterday for $175 DS from several people online.. so I have NO idea what you plan on charging

^ Damn alright.. well my friend who isn't too tech-savvy was able to get 2 pairs online, so maybe I'll ask him, and camp out IF need be.

And generaiya, did you really refer to yourself in the third person..? I'm sure you'll eventually make a profit on the True Blues, but not for a while.

I coulda got these yesterday for $175 DS from several people online.. so I have NO idea what you plan on charging

45 minutes, 35 seconds thru the phone with eastbay.  Im done!  Swooped up a couple pairs, thank you Whitney at eastbay, much love....

45 minutes, 35 seconds thru the phone with eastbay.  Im done!  Swooped up a couple pairs, thank you Whitney at eastbay, much love....

Originally Posted by teemaku

i copped 3 pairs...can anyone convince me to only get 2 and cancel one? lol
Cancel it, you won't.
I tried 
laugh.gif

Believe it or not but there will be lazy rich people out there who won't mind paying around $200-$220 for a pair of of these.

Believe it or not but there will be lazy rich people out there who won't mind paying around $200-$220 for a pair of of these.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Anyone grab 10.5 recently? Don't wanna wait if it is out.

just grabbed two pair of 10.5, $299.98 shipped....damn I should of asked for yall how many were left. My bad!

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Anyone grab 10.5 recently? Don't wanna wait if it is out.

just grabbed two pair of 10.5, $299.98 shipped....damn I should of asked for yall how many were left. My bad!

got mine on finishline and eastbay. took 35 minutes on eastbay, but around 5 minutes on finishline. Got on finishline right after they were back up after their mini crash.

got mine on finishline and eastbay. took 35 minutes on eastbay, but around 5 minutes on finishline. Got on finishline right after they were back up after their mini crash.

Back
Top Bottom