Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

will have this pair in less than 12 hours
happy.gif

There must be a million pairs of these.  Demand is high and an hour later the shoes are still available in quantity.  Sucks for the thousand people on eBay trying to resell these.  My guess is that you will be able to pick them up for less than retail once the resellers realize that nobody is paying a premium for them.

There must be a million pairs of these.  Demand is high and an hour later the shoes are still available in quantity.  Sucks for the thousand people on eBay trying to resell these.  My guess is that you will be able to pick them up for less than retail once the resellers realize that nobody is paying a premium for them.

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

I would LOVE a pair for $120 as I would actually WEAR them 2 or 3 times a week.. I do need to keep one on ice for the collection, but I'd love a pair to rock

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

I would LOVE a pair for $120 as I would actually WEAR them 2 or 3 times a week.. I do need to keep one on ice for the collection, but I'd love a pair to rock

See if your area gets free shipping on nike.com

Knowing Nike these should be here on Thursday.

See if your area gets free shipping on nike.com

Knowing Nike these should be here on Thursday.

for the 10.5 on eastbay...this is the message i got when the timer went down

We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

This item was automatically removed from your cart.

If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.800.826.2205.

Good thing i was able to be on the phone with them to get mine

This is really surprising but sz 9-10.5 are sold out.............I was at my local Foot Locker that I pick up all my GR's and they got about the same amount that they got when the WC3's came out earlier. I still think these will be available for weeks.

This is really surprising but sz 9-10.5 are sold out.............I was at my local Foot Locker that I pick up all my GR's and they got about the same amount that they got when the WC3's came out earlier. I still think these will be available for weeks.

for the 10.5 on eastbay...this is the message i got when the timer went down

We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

This item was automatically removed from your cart.

If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.800.826.2205.

Good thing i was able to be on the phone with them to get mine

These will be everywhere, I love when the newbies freak out for every new release, these will sell but they made so many that if you plan on reselling you will make $10 after all the headache.

These will be everywhere, I love when the newbies freak out for every new release, these will sell but they made so many that if you plan on reselling you will make $10 after all the headache.

just got a pair on NDC with no wait. the fact that its been an hour an half is telling.

i looked on eastbay first and it said 3 hr wait
laugh.gif

just got a pair on NDC with no wait. the fact that its been an hour an half is telling.

i looked on eastbay first and it said 3 hr wait
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Hahahahaha I love that too.. So funny when people try to dump their kicks cause they know the hope is gone for making a profit.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Hahahahaha I love that too.. So funny when people try to dump their kicks cause they know the hope is gone for making a profit.

Back
Top Bottom