Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by cristianm

There will be restocks on this next week. If you didn't get a chance to grab a pair, next week is your time.

IMO this will be in the racks waiting to go on SALE.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 keep thinking that dude

Aight...I've gotta say it. For the first time on a new release, I am NOT really feeling the quality on these. I mean, it's not TERRIBLE, but it's certainly not as good as the White/Cements. Looking at voterobformayor's pics, I can see that I'm not the only one with #%@%!* toe boxes. And the shoe overall feels stiff. I just don't remember the white/cements feeling that way fresh out the box. And certainly not my 01 Blk/Cement. I'm not mad that I got em, but I do feel like I got tricked. If white/cements were like this, I probably would NOT have purchased these.

Aight...I've gotta say it. For the first time on a new release, I am NOT really feeling the quality on these. I mean, it's not TERRIBLE, but it's certainly not as good as the White/Cements. Looking at voterobformayor's pics, I can see that I'm not the only one with #%@%!* toe boxes. And the shoe overall feels stiff. I just don't remember the white/cements feeling that way fresh out the box. And certainly not my 01 Blk/Cement. I'm not mad that I got em, but I do feel like I got tricked. If white/cements were like this, I probably would NOT have purchased these.

Damn contemplating on doubling up on these...Never did that before but these are so damn nice...Someone help me justify this decision lol!

Damn contemplating on doubling up on these...Never did that before but these are so damn nice...Someone help me justify this decision lol!

Originally Posted by JorPun662

There will be restocks on this next week. If you didn't get a chance to grab a pair, next week is your time.

You must be on that dope if you think these will go to the racks.

x 2 ..... who 's your dealer

Originally Posted by JorPun662

You must be on that dope if you think these will go to the racks.

x 2 ..... who 's your dealer

Originally Posted by cedrockone

Does anyone know why the 2009 & 2011 Retro TB's don't have the same all blue midsole of the 01's?

Probably just another difference JB used to distinguish between an older model. However this was a good change as it makes it closer to the OG's. The only thing we're missing now is the Nike Air on the back and the red lining behind the tongue.

Does anyone know why the 2009 & 2011 Retro TB's don't have the same all blue midsole of the 01's?

Probably just another difference JB used to distinguish between an older model. However this was a good change as it makes it closer to the OG's. The only thing we're missing now is the Nike Air on the back and the red lining behind the tongue.

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

dont. stack your bread.

Ain't that the truth...Say no more my man lol...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

dont. stack your bread.

Ain't that the truth...Say no more my man lol...
devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

'01s were based off his tenure with the Wizards('01-'03). '09s and '11s are catered more to the '88s...

joc_03r_mj_01.jpg

'01s were based off his tenure with the Wizards('01-'03). '09s and '11s are catered more to the '88s...

joc_03r_mj_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom