Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

blk cements> tb>white cement>>>>>>any other iii

QFT!!! and they all comin out this year!
pimp.gif
With Nike Air,  Black Cements>True Blues>White Cements>Fire Reds
With Jumpman on back White Cements>True Blues>Fire Reds.  Black Cements with a jumpman on the back dont count to me,because they look HORRIBLE without Nike Air
dont know why, but i have to agree with this statement.  i've had several pairs of blk/cements with nike air and the jumpman just doesn't do it for me. 

I'm just ol school but they all look horrible without N/A. But I would still buy because were never gonna get that version back.

They only pairs I would say look terrible without the Nike Air is the IV's

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

blk cements> tb>white cement>>>>>>any other iii

QFT!!! and they all comin out this year!
pimp.gif
With Nike Air,  Black Cements>True Blues>White Cements>Fire Reds
With Jumpman on back White Cements>True Blues>Fire Reds.  Black Cements with a jumpman on the back dont count to me,because they look HORRIBLE without Nike Air
dont know why, but i have to agree with this statement.  i've had several pairs of blk/cements with nike air and the jumpman just doesn't do it for me. 

I'm just ol school but they all look horrible without N/A. But I would still buy because were never gonna get that version back.

They only pairs I would say look terrible without the Nike Air is the IV's

I hope the material on the back tab is changed so it doesn't yellow so badly like the other III's

I hope the material on the back tab is changed so it doesn't yellow so badly like the other III's

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Damn, they just dropped these 2 years ago. Might still cop, let's see the quality.

They dropped in canada and europe and asia but not in the states, not everyone paid the reseller prices to get them

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Damn, they just dropped these 2 years ago. Might still cop, let's see the quality.

They dropped in canada and europe and asia but not in the states, not everyone paid the reseller prices to get them

These will be copped. I wanted these back in 09 but didn't want to $200+ for them.

These will be copped. I wanted these back in 09 but didn't want to $200+ for them.

Son in line behind me had them on...everytime I see them on ebay, I say ima cop, then pump fake like charles smith
30t6p3b.gif
will be sure to cop this one or just cop the int'l joints off the bay

Son in line behind me had them on...everytime I see them on ebay, I say ima cop, then pump fake like charles smith
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 I feel the same way though.

Back
Top Bottom