Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

This is a must cop for me. Since the Pine Green 2.0 AJ1 has severely dampened my expectations. I might use the savings I had for those and double up on these UNC 3s cuz they are just too potent. Best CW imo outside of the og black and white cements.
The Pine Green AJ 1 has trash leather. Easy pass for me.

no it’s not. It’s disregarding a detail deeming it insignificant. But let’s go with what you said it was.

Deeming a detail insignificant is pretty much saying it’s not going to make or break it. It’s a minute detail to most here. But we can keep it moving lol.

Trying to avoid buying these. They come out the day after my birthday and UNC is my favorite team. :smh::smh: These pics looking great though

you’re doing it wrong man, those are two great reasons to cop, you should just do it. I know they’re a must for me off the strength of wanting a UNC 3 for YEARS...been waiting on this since maybe 2001 when I was in HS dreaming up UNC colorways for each model at the time.

just go for it man

In for these. Not day 1, though.

These make me miss my harbour blue pairs which I hope get retro'ed soon.

Past couple of years I've passed on all shoes that originally had NA and now have a Jumpman
Might have to come off strike and get these
I have now switched to the same elimination when it comes to JB. Too much heat and not enough cash to grab em all.

On the note these are way too beautiful

Back
Top Bottom