Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Who said it was serious? Seems like you're the one taking it serious fam.

You said he was crying though. I don’t think he was even necessarily complaining tbh.

On a side note, I wonder if they have to pay UNC extra money (or give them some extra share of profits or revenue) to put the logo on there, even if they already have a contract with them. I know they’ve had other sneaker releases with the logo, as such.

You said he was crying though. I don’t think he was even necessarily complaining tbh.

On a side note, I wonder if they have to pay UNC extra money (or give them some extra share of profits or revenue) to put the logo on there, even if they already have a contract with them. I know they’ve had other sneaker releases with the logo, as such.
That's just how I talk fam and I made a general statement I didn't even see who made the UNC comment.. he's obviously the one who took it some kinda way and then tried to flip it and make it seem like I was the one who was serious. Either way the UNC is tacky and should stay a player exclusive as it is. IMO. If y'all like it that's cool too. That's the beauty of people, we all have different tastes and opinions.

they would look so much better with carolina blue nike air or jumpman and more carolina blue in particular the midsole strip fully carolina instead of just on the rear end and the inner material carolina and the final lace hole carolina

I still like them as is but not sure ill buy.

E-Z fix now!

2F560ED4-39C4-4455-872B-F00459A918B7.jpeg

I prefer them without the logo, but then again I already have the UNC XXXII's. I think these are basically perfect. I'm in.

For real. Dude is a gun slinger when it comes to new pics & info. Sometimes I be trying to put stuff up just to see if I can beat him lol. I always lose. One of the real decent good guys on niketalk.

Thanks! Just trying to spread some good news which might be bad for all of us since we will spending a lot $.

I always tell myself I want to save, then a week later, something dope pops up and the cycle continues of never saving up. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom