Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

These are a low key a must have. Definitely in for one. Hope there’s no real problems with getting them.

I actually wish the jumpman was flat embroidery instead of 3D embroidery but I’m not complaining. Can easily get used to it on these specifically just hope JB doesn’t make a habit of it like they tend to do.

Last edited:
I get the raised Jumpman and outline... because the PE pair was raised and outlined
To me, it’s nothing to really trip about.. I actually like those details on a GR release

Any idea about sizing on these, after changes in shape? I always get 9 on every shoe but 9.5 in Jordan 3s...

pretty sure they're just saying the outline on the jumpman is so little, it's not going to make or break the shoe. Which is breaking down and analyzing a shoe in a shoe forum.

pretty sure they're just saying the outline on the jumpman is so little, it's not going to make or break the shoe. Which is breaking down and analyzing a shoe in a shoe forum.

no it’s not. It’s disregarding a detail deeming it insignificant. But let’s go with what you said it was.

This is a must cop for me. Since the Pine Green 2.0 AJ1 has severely dampened my expectations. I might use the savings I had for those and double up on these UNC 3s cuz they are just too potent. Best CW imo outside of the og black and white cements.

Back
Top Bottom