Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Not looking good. And i dont feel like calling Nike bum *** customer service cause that is just going to me more pissed off.
I chatted with someone from customer service on the Nike site and they told me mine should be shipped today so...I dunno.

It seems like Nike is just slow shipping these out. I wouldn’t worry though. I’ve never had an order canceled this long after purchase. That’s not to say it doesn’t happen but it’s rare and for so many of us to not receive shipping yet, I think it’s just Nike taking their time. They usually don’t take this long to ship but I have had them take a full week to ship before, though that too is rare. Don’t worry yet!

Just chatted with nike, you should be good with your order number, shipping conf came in while we were talking.

Theres no seller fees on Ebay if you sell your shoes for over $100. That small percentage PayPal takes out shouldn't eat at your final profit value at all.

SN: Hitting the trap is not real bread. Get up early punch a clock or own your own legit business...

Dont live by a trap mentality... Food for thought.
Don't hate boy you do you and i do me

Longest it took was a Monday night after a Saturday release. If I don't see a shipping noticed by Tuesday morning, call then fellas. And yes, it's rare, but Nike do cancel orders. Maybe has happened to me 3-4x in 20 yrs.

Don't hate boy you do you and i do me

"BOY"........ I'm 16 years on my job as a Production manager. My wife is an educator of 19 years. I'm also active in my local church to help young men be productive in life. My wife sees first hand students that has drug problems in the school system. Together we're raising 2 teenager boys to not fall victim to the pressures of that life "you know as TRAPPING".

Sorry NT fam for ranting on the thread but I have 0 tolerance for someone that wants to feed poison to people for profit.

This is coming from a parent, active church member, and a person that help young men stay on the right path!!!!

Anyway I hope everyone get that shipping conformation today... Knowing these sold in small numbers and are so clean make ya want them even more...

"BOY"........ I'm 16 years on my job as a Production manager. My wife is an educator of 19 years. I'm also active in my local church to help young men be productive in life. My wife sees first hand students that has drug problems in the school system. Together we're raising 2 teenager boys to not fall victim to the pressures of that life "you know as TRAPPING".

Sorry NT fam for ranting on the thread but I have 0 tolerance for someone that wants to feed poison to people for profit.

This is coming from a parent, active church member, and a person that help young men stay on the right path!!!!

Anyway I hope everyone get that shipping conformation today... Knowing these sold in small numbers and are so clean make ya want them even more...

parent of three, and an educator and coach. Have no issue with this.

Also, you’re from South Carolina:nthat:

Guess I have to wait to see if the prices dip a little since KicksUsa cancelled my order and sent me a BS 20% off code that doesn’t even work on new items... like they don’t have 20-25% off sales regularly smh

I hate having to pay resell for almost everything I’ve gotten the past few months..still gotta pay resell even after I thought I won at retail lol

So you’re saying it’s pretty rare.

VERY RARE! 2x was for over sold and 1x they thought I used a bot, but it was actual manual. I think it was another time as well, but it was like over a decade ago. Now, finishline is notorious for cancelling orders because they pull inventory from stores as well and mayb
So you’re saying it’s pretty rare.

VERY RARE! 2x was for product being oversold and 1x they thought I was a bot (but, I actually placed the order manually) and another was because I placed 2 orders for Jordan Supreme V. And these cancels were just in a 20 year span. So I wouldn't stress it too much.

Back
Top Bottom