Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Plus all of the time it takes to print out shipping labels, box them up(if you double box/ship properly, and dropping them off at fedex/ups. Can’t knock the actual hustle to make money but you could get a bar tending/serving gig at the right place and work 30 easy hours a week, make 12-1500, and just buy the kicks you actually want.

we’re talking about theoretically spending $2,000 to make $500. Lol. Like you said. Better off just getting a job and buy what you like.

Plus all of the time it takes to print out shipping labels, box them up(if you double box/ship properly, and dropping them off at fedex/ups. Can’t knock the actual hustle to make money but you could get a bar tending/serving gig at the right place and work 30 easy hours a week, make 12-1500, and just buy the kicks you actually want.
That's true too.

By no means am I advocating sneaker re-selling as your primary source of income.

There are better 1st options for sure.

Or do both

So much salt with how people make money smh grow up and quit worrying about others pockets. FYI you take $200 subtract $20 sell locally for $270-$300 thats $90- $120 a pair x that by 10 x 15 that's over $900 profit in a few hours vs going to work for someone for a whole week, use real economics.

If you find that fun, more power to you. It’s a waste of time in the long run💯
Not saying I do it, don't need to. I just don't feel the need to talk about how other people make money when it doesn't affect my way of living.

Back
Top Bottom